Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nothing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nothing (481 Views)

Coronavirus: What Is The Fate Of Nigerians Abroad? / Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B / Experts Have Discovered That Mosquitoes Love 4 Kinds Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing by IamPlato(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nothing Here
Re: Nothing by IamPlato(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
You Can Take It Or Leave It... Its A Choice... If Entire World Doesnt Want It I Will Keep It till I Die

Re: Nothing by JasonBoss: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
IamPlato:
I Wrote A Book With Solutions But People Think I am Joking, I Some Answers For You And Science.

I Am Even Surprised This Is Spreading Faster.

When I Was Younger, i Was Told That Two Heads Are Better Than One but Now We Have 8 billion Heads And One Virus Yet No Solution.

I Will Give Out This Small Book For A Token of N500... Dont Think This Is A Joke Thread. Some Fools Were Saying Why Didnt I Cure Those Around me first, there Are No Cases Around Me

If You Need The Book Then Send An Email eldagodz@gmail.com

I Will Never Post That Information For Free

You are the problem we having in this Country.. Douche Bag

2 Likes

Re: Nothing by Heylius(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Da book kee you there bastard
Re: Nothing by Kennyfancy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Nothing by IamPlato(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2020
JasonBoss:

You are the problem we having in this Country.. Douche Bag
give me three reasons why i am the problem of this country or you forever remain a fool
Re: Nothing by ajasay3030(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2020
if you know what you have cures, you should meet with people in authority to confirm if it truly works. For you to come here seeking for cheap #500 spells scam.

1 Like

Re: Nothing by IamPlato(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
ajasay3030:
if you know what you have cures, you should meet with people in authority to confirm if it truly works. For you to come here seeking for cheap #500 spells scam.
N500 scam. You People Are Not Alright.

When Your Churches Are Scammin you Of Millions you Are Here Saying I Want To Scam You Of N500, amusing Nigerians
Re: Nothing by luckyedgal1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
If you want to share..share if you don't want eat your book..nobody will buy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arthritis Cure / Why Does Your Body Itch After Bathing? / ‘We See No Point In Wearing A Face Mask,’ Sweden’s Top Virus Expert Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.