Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B (6435 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / Help A Friend That Has Hepatitis C / Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
She is the girl I have been dreaming of settling down with in marriage, just recently she told me that she went for test due to constant stomach pains she normally experience and she was told she is positive of herpatitis B. I told her to go to another place for the test and just told me yesterday that the result is the same . my question is can it be treated cos am afraid based on the fact that I don't want to contact such from her. Note that we have dated for years but I have never had sex with her so I believe she got it from her ex.
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by loabb2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Help her condition. Take her to herb sellers. A lot of concoction is there to help her solve this immediately. Hepatitis B get medication jo
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
loabb2:
Help her condition. Take her to herb sellers. A lot of concoction is there to help her solve this immediately. Hepatitis B get medication jo
OK thanks
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by lakemanMC: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
loabb2:

Mogbe!!!! Hepatitis B(HbsAg) get medications keh....so na herbs seller even get am sef....nawa oooo
Bro my strong advice to you is to find out if she was infected genetically or by other means...and will strongly advice you two to see a doctor ASAP.....cause if its genetically am sorry bro....JuSt pray it doesn't get to the third stage....coz if it get there....seriously it worse than HIV talking from experience unless ur house is a Bag of cash....and u should also do a check up after 4months bro....May God help U
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bro, you dont need to have sex with her before you can contact the virus from her. There are so many ways the virus can get to your body. The virus is one hell of a virus that it doesnt die easily. You only need fluid contact to get the virus. The best advice is to get yourself tested and if fortunately you are negative, go get the vaccine cos thats just the only option for you if you still intend to marry the girl. This is a virus that its difficult to get rid

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Raintaker(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Go get yourself tested, it's faster than any other infection.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Heftee001:
Bro, you dont need to have sex with her before you can contact the virus from her. There are so many ways the virus can get to your body. The virus is one hell of a virus that it doesnt die easily. You only need fluid contact to get the virus. The best advice is to get yourself tested and if fortunately you are negative, go get the vaccine cos thats just the only option for you if you still intend to marry the girl. This is a virus that its difficult to get rid
thanks for your comment. am negative.
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Orubebe01:
She is the girl I have been dreaming of settling down with in marriage, just recently she told me that she went for test due to constant stomach pains she normally experience and she was told she is positive of herpatitis B. I told her to go to another place for the test and just told me yesterday that the result is the same . my question is can it be treated cos am afraid based on the fact that I don't want to contact such from her. Note that we have dated for years but I have never had sex with her so I believe she got it from her ex.
don't drop her because of that because she is wicked,if she is,she will not disclosed it to you,so help her with Swissgarde's nature garde and herbal supplements for total eradication,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by rexana: 3:39am On Mar 07, 2018
Nice
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by wealthyplace(f): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hi,

I found this comment from way back from someone, hope it helps.

"Re: Help-hepatitis by Delafruita(m): 1:36am On Jun 22, 2012
i was diagnosed with hepatitis B in 2008.i tried treatment with several doctors but it was futile.eventually i met a lady doctor who placed my a diet along with a few drugs for 6 months.after 3months,the test showed the virus was non-reactive after the 6ymonths,the test was negative.after 1 year,the test still showed negative and remains so.she toldme i was the second case she treated with that particular regimen.two of the drugs are available in any pharmacy,livolin and immunace.the third,methionine isnt registered by nafdac and isnt readily available.she had to order it through some contacts abroad.i dont know if its now available.the most important part is the diet.you have to stay away from everything that contains oil.no milk,meat,fish,etc.take lots of water and fruits.i dont recommend the treatment,am just stating what treatment i was given.consult your doctor for more advice"

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
wealthyplace:
Hi,

i was diagnosed with hepatitis B in 2008.i tried treatment with several doctors but it was futile.eventually i met a lady doctor who placed my a diet along with a few drugs for 6 months.after 3months,the test showed the virus was non-reactive after the 6ymonths,the test was negative.after 1 year,the test still showed negative and remains so.she toldme i was the second case she treated with that particular regimen.two of the drugs are available in any pharmacy,livolin and immunace.the third,methionine isnt registered by nafdac and isnt readily available.she had to order it through some contacts abroad.i dont know if its now available.the most important part is the diet.you have to stay away from everything that contains oil.no milk,meat,fish,etc.take lots of water and fruits.i dont recommend the treatment,am just stating what treatment i was given.consult your doctor for more advice"
thanks so much
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by HarunaWest(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2018
wealthyplace:
Hi,

well you are very correct....this same medication cured me of Hepatitis B....including moringer as well...go get your vaccine dude....so you won't be infected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by chinochizzy: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Orubebe01:
Pls she should go see a doctor not anyhow doctor o! but a gastroenterologist asap. HEP B is very Dangerous more dangerous than HEP C and believe me it kills faster than HIV and AIDS
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by chinochizzy: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Orubebe01:
pls she should go and see a gastroenterologist asap not just anyhow doctor o
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by zan1999: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
@Op, do not be frightened, it is not as bad as people paint it. I have been living with it for more than 10 years now and I am happily married. My wife is hep negative simply because I told her of my status when we were dating and advised her to go for vaccination. The difference between hep B and HIV is that there is a vaccine against hep B but not for HIV.
Make sure you receive complete dose of the vaccine and you will never contract it from her.
She should go to the hospital for more tests and follow the doctor's instructions. I am on a drug called Tenofovir.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2018
HarunaWest:

well you are very correct....this same medication cured me of Hepatitis B....including moringer as well...go get your vaccine dude....so you won't be infected
like how much is d drugs that cured you yours
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
zan1999:
@Op, do not be frightened, it is not as bad as people paint it. I have been living with it for more than 10 years now and I am happily married. My wife is hep negative simply because I told her of my status when we were dating and advised her to go for vaccination. The difference between hep B and HIV is that there is a vaccine against hep B but not for HIV.
Make sure you receive complete dose of the vaccine and you will never contract it from her.
She should go to the hospital for more tests and follow the doctor's instructions. I am on a drug called Tenofovir.
thanks for your word of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by tntvirginnoni: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Drink T&TVirginNONI juice as it helps Hepatitis B.
Distributors wanted.

No 7 Akintan St, Dideolu estate
Ogba, Lagos

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by HarunaWest(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Orubebe01:

like how much is d drugs that cured you yours
I spent at least 300k to get treated cos I was on drug for about 14 months.
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
HarunaWest:

ok
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by oluchijud(f): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Orubebe01:

ok

Madam, truth be told. You don't have to spend up to that amount to get rid of hepatitis. Try Rain products. We have seen it work for others. You would not spend more than 50k get your daughter rid of it. Just do your research... Google 'Rain Soul' or 'Rain Soul testimonials'
You can reach us to help recommend what products you would need.exactly to be rid of it.

Incase you want more details on the how it works here is my contact details: 2348124867573, 2348130439033, 2348126514449
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
please who has information concerning where someone can get vaccinated and the cost of the vaccines.
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2018
HarunaWest:

Try Swissgarde supplements it will take you 3 to 4months and it will cost you 150k to get the 6packs that will be used,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

1 Share

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Orubebe01: 6:07am On Mar 14, 2018
I heard that if a pregnant woman is hpv positive, the baby needs immuneglobin onces she is put to bed, and from my findings it cost close to 70k. please how true is this.

3 Likes

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Orubebe01:
I heard that if a pregnant woman is hbv positive, the baby needs immuneglobin onces she is put to bed, and from my findings it cost close to 70k. please how true is this.
true
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by blacqueen(f): 2:22am On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by TomTheleader: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hepatitis B is the most common liver infection. The symptoms included loss of appetite, fever, headache, nausea, muscle aches and jaundice, a yellowing of the skin and eyes. Hepatitis B can be transmitted from one person to another via body fluids or from mother to fetus during childbirth.

These forever products could be helpful:

Aloe Vera Gel

- Patented formula contains nutrient-rich 100% stabilized aloe vera gel.

- Rich in saponins, a natural cleansing agent help to cleanse intestine and improve bowel movement .

- A clean digestive system reduces the burden of liver in detoxification and frees up the liver to function normally.

Bee Propolis

- Bee Propolis has natural anti-inflammation properties which is beneficial for those who have liver disorder such as hepatitis and fatty liver.Bee Propolis rich in bioflavonoids, helps to enhance the immune system to fight against microbes.

- Sourced from the Sonoran high desert in Arizona, which is home to thousands of variety of flowering plants with almost non-existent air pollution.

Forever Lycium Plus

- Contains two Chinese herbs, lycium and
licorice , which have been used for thousand of years in maintaining healthy liver function .

- Lycium, rich in beta-carotene, the precursor of vitamin A, helps in maintain good eyesight and healthy skin .

Forever Pomesteen Power

- Perfect blend of high antioxidant fruit juice that include pomegranate,
blueberry, blackberry, mangosteen, pear, raspberry and grape seed extract.

- The antioxidants help to reduce the damage from free radicals thus providing protection for the liver cells .

Call or Chat
for more information
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by chengd: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
I never knew I was living with Hepatitis B not until I went for an Airforce Interview and that was what screened me out of getting that Job. Then, I look at myself without any hope again. I had another 3 test after the one at AIRFORCE hospital May 2017 making it 4 times, and it all came out positive. I had no feeling of any symptoms except the feeling of tiredness from waking up in the morning and sometimes the two tissues of my leg used to ache me. I contacted BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE November last year and they gave me confident that it will be reversed completely in 6 weeks with the help of their Hepatitis B herbal remedy, which I accepted with faith. I purchased two bottle of Hepatitis B herbal remedy and i used as instructed for 6 weeks. To my greatest surprise the feeling of tiredness from waking up in the morning and the two tissues of my leg that used to ache me declined and Hepatitis B reversed completely, all in 6 weeks. The last test I had came out negative and Am ready to go back to Airforce interview soon.. for more information about BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE visit their homepage: w ww .besthealthherbalcentre. co m .

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Oyetunji772: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
[color=#000099][/color], please send me your number
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Best1708(f): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Orubebe01:
I heard that if a pregnant woman is hpv positive, the baby needs immuneglobin onces she is put to bed, and from my findings it cost close to 70k. please how true is this.
That's true
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by MrHealth(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
People With Hepatitis should Look at the below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPY4wJXXzY&pp=sAQA
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by IsaacG29(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
I have a surefire way to help with the hepatitis as my neighbour is an experienced doctor and i have talked to him. But he wants to sell his solution to you in private through email as according to him the solution is private and he gives a price of N1000. I dont know if you would take him up on his offer. The emaii is isaacgeorge@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria / Is Honey Good For The Treatment Of Acne / COVID-19 Update For June 21 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.