Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery (22076 Views)

₦‎3.7 Trillion Budget Padding Claim: Senate Suspends Ningi For Three Months / Senate Suspends Public Hearing On Social Media Bill Till Next Year / Senate Suspends Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by satp(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
People that do not want to work before. They should also suspend their salary and other allowances too.
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
What is wrong with this senate. Because they hear 2 lawmakers in USA contact the disease they decide to shut down

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by dejavuh0007(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Atfter the Coronavirus scare is over, we should really wish each other happy new year again.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by NairaMaster1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kikikikiki

Thank God for CORONAVIRUS

No respect

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Fior: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Who need them self? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by blowjohn(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
How a country like Nigeria lacks a vibrant health care system still puzzles me.
If this this thing spreads, naija doctors go run cos we dont have safety kits
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Skillsnigeria: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by fergie001: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
maxjax:
hope dem go stop their salaries & allowance too undecided

I wish......but I know it isn't possible.
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by michealoluwaseyi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
i just hope my crush get isolated ,so that i can quarantine myself with her in za oza room,abeg na joke o
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by wman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Let's see if this really works
Italy keeps recording more deaths despite the Nationwide lockdown

USA dont have it any better despites the lockdown

France , UK, Spain e.t.c

The virus keeps spreading more each day and not reducing

That's because they reacted late. Some regions of Italy have zero cases thanks to the shutdown.

They were warned to shutdown earlier but they ignored the calls and assumed all was well.
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by lonelyhousewife(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
The fear of Covid19 is worse than Covid itself
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by iKingsley(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
chefremy:
Fvck everything, make we even shut down everything including nigeria and also including 2020
Factory reset you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by brosom(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
I hope we are not about to experience the walking dead movie in reality with corona virus outbreak with the affected persons? ���. Just curious!!
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
GboyegaD:
How about suspending parties nationwide? The contacts are large and no social distancing will work.
the overcrowded public means of transportation in this country will make this virus spread like wide fire. what about our dirty and cramped market?

some of were saying they should stop all travel when there was zero cases because we know it will not be easy to trace this virus in Nigeria.

there are poorer African countries more organized than Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Acidosis(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Organizations by now should embrace remote working. A lot of jobs workers do in their offices can be done at home.
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
What difference will it make even if they are shut down for a year?

Honestly, those idiots haven't existed to me since 1999.... So, I don't know what that stooge is on about.
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by anonymousghost2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

France , UK, Spain e.t.c

China dn reduce wella
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by MoIbrahim: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Most of the cases are already those exposed before the lockdown

YorubaKinging:

France , UK, Spain e.t.c

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Wettoid123: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Federal govt will not shut down school now as a preventive method we should not wait till the situation is at of hand.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Exmilitant(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Planet earth sure knows how to rid herself of parasites... When you hit Nigeria dear covid-19, make sure 25million Igbo's, Hausa/Fulani's and Yoruba's go down.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by PrinceMajestic: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Senate better stop sponsoring religious pilgrimages with government funds since its obvious religions are useless
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by essienasuquo: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Impressive,long over due.

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is the time for you all to start stocking your homes with every basic items you may be needing because a complete shutdown and stay at home policy will soon be ordered in other to contain the spreed of the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by seniormallam(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
My own joy now is that coronavirus will wipe out bokoharam without our soldiers wasting the bullets.......... Bokoharam cannot go to quarantine centres, it will be death after death for them..........to the Nigerian soldiers, it will be party after party.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by showflow: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
see them... yeye people. you are shutting down after you have shutted Nigeria down, God dey
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Tunex252(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
"Till further notice" damn, I like that word
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

France , UK, Spain e.t.c

WHO believe that Testing, Isolation and contact tracing are Superior to Lockdown and banning of social gatherings!
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by Hustle2flex(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
That moment you remember game of thrones series,you start wondering whether the white walkers has suddenly invaded westeros (the world) in the form of coronavirus.
#thisshitisgettingreal

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by shogsman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
A whole lot of people are going to die in this country in this coming weeks,this is what I've always been fearing
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by shogsman(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hustle2flex:
That moment you remember game of thrones series,you start wondering whether the white walkers has suddenly invaded westeros (the world) in the form of coronavirus.
#thisshitisgettingreal
You're seriously trying to make a joke out of this, sometimes I wonder how you lots think
Re: Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery by jimmyLd101: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
PediakAuthor:
God knows it all!

I'm still wondering why no one saw this coming;
Schools, mosques, churches, businesses, borders, kingdoms, and empires ALL shutting down!�
And no one knoweth the time...
I'm so sure that this moment was prophesied in the scriptures...
Read about the Sodomic world, read about the days of Noah and read about the Apocalypse��
S.O.S oh Lord��

By the NETISM Author
You like story everything get time are you telling me this is the end of the world. You are deceiving yourself . Serere. All the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drones To Detect Terrorists To Be Made In Ogun State / Olusegun Obasanjo's PhD Cake, Christian Theology (Photos) / Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.