Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

The Reason Why We Go Through Certain Negative Situations In Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason Why We Go Through Certain Negative Situations In Life. (156 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says / 7 Awkward Situations In A Church Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why We Go Through Certain Negative Situations In Life. by Owoetinan(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Dear Nairaland members, I've been bothered about certain negative happenings in the lives of most people on planet Earth. Now, a lot of people attribute their problems to different sources, some know it's spiritual, others think it's witchcraft or family problem etc. Lemme share with you the truth and nothing else, what most of us go through (i.e. Difficult lives etc) is caused by distortion of our Physical angelic being. Lemme give an example, do you know that most people born between November 13th-17th (especially ladies) have difficulties in getting married? People born between October 9th-13th have difficulty in life. Infact this set of people are the type that when you date or marry them your fortunes begins to fluctuate. I can go on and on and on but for now lemme hear your own side and proffer the way out. Best regards!
Re: The Reason Why We Go Through Certain Negative Situations In Life. by GboyegaD(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
I am trying to understand your view points particularly with the date. Life is like a business cycle so no big deal about negative moments. It will always pass and things will get back to normal again.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why We Go Through Certain Negative Situations In Life. by Owoetinan(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Every date and time in life is very important and significant. Do you know why Herod asked the wisemen what time they saw the Star?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: An Advice To All Religious Leaders / Covid...christ Over Virus, Infection And Death / Sheep Or Goat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.