Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Wetin Man Eye No Go See Over Jamb Results - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wetin Man Eye No Go See Over Jamb Results (876 Views)

Wetin Musa No Go See For Gate / Wetin This Girl Carry For Back!!! Overload Yash!!! / Wetin Dey Rush You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Man Eye No Go See Over Jamb Results by LordYun01(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
where some are scoring over 300 plus, u will see some that score 150 and the likes

do u know what baffled me and got me reeling in laughter, a girl in my area scored 150 and can u imagine that her mother even distributed biscuits to the kids in the neighbourhood ;(
Re: Wetin Man Eye No Go See Over Jamb Results by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Poly tins angry she try na
Re: Wetin Man Eye No Go See Over Jamb Results by Sabby1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
LordYun01:

can u imagine that her mother even distributed biscuits to the kids in the neighbourhood ;(
Lie of the century
OP, you deserve red card

Re: Wetin Man Eye No Go See Over Jamb Results by LordYun01(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sabby1:
Lie of the century OP, you deserve red card
u think I am lying abi
How can u be so sure of that OP?
Re: Wetin Man Eye No Go See Over Jamb Results by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Happiness is a choice. Dammmit. What if she has been scoring 80 or 70 and now she's got 150. Whichever school she gets she's satisfied. Who knows what d future holds for her. Plenty dey get 300 and still not happy about their situation (either not getting the school they want or the course). Its not about ur position in life but how u accept and work harder.

Free that babe and her mama ooo, instead make u encourage her to work harder, u dey cast she and her maale.

1 Like

Re: Wetin Man Eye No Go See Over Jamb Results by LordYun01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Happiness is a choice. Dammmit. What if she has been scoring 80 or 70 and now she's got 150. Whichever school she gets she's satisfied. Who knows what d future holds for her. Plenty dey get 300 and still not happy about their situation (either not getting the school they want or the course). Its not about ur position in life but how u accept and work harder.

Free that babe and her mama ooo, instead make u encourage her to work harder, u dey cast she and her maale.

u are absolutely right bro, I am a witness to what u are saying, I have a brother who scored 225 at last year and still couldn't secure admission whereas his friend who scored 155 gained admission to a fed. Poly

so I am not literally casting her and her maale, I'm just kinda suprise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Funniest Thread On Nairaland? / Liverpool Fc Joke / Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.