Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend (3004 Views)

Portable Unveiled His Father "Papa Zazu” (video) / "Mr Chruchill 1min Man" - Cossy Ojiakor Mocks Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by Chatinews: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Things are getting harder and more complicated for Tonto Dikeh. Few months back Nigerians thought Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky are dating, recently Bobrisky has finally unveiled his boyfriend.

Taking to Instagram this morning to express his gratitude to his man for always showing him support, the popular crossdresser shared a photo of his boyfriend posing in front of a Bentley while backing the camera and then wrote:

'When your boyfriend is lit. Thanks for always supporting me when I needed it. I’m not tagging him here o because of hungry lion.'

A cross dresser, Oluwa Lagos who call her Bobrisky twin sister has thrown shades at her over the statement Bobrisky made a while ago..

Oluwa Lagos said:
I feel sorry for Tonto Dikeh, after all she has done for you... You decided to choose another dick over her. Moral lesson to others. TRUST NO MAN... Word from the goddess

Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle has also thrown shades at her over the statement she made a while ago about him only lasting for forty seconds while having sex.

Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Olakunle have been embroiled in a bitter drama since their divorce.

The businessman made this known while reacting to comments in a video he shared online.

Olakunle had shared a video of himself taking part in the #stayathomechallenge which is being done by footballers around the World.

Many of his followers were surprised by his prowess in the video, some others jokingly said they doubted he was a '40 seconds man' in bed as previously claimed by his estranged wife.

When one follower wrote: 'And dem say Baba no fit do pass 40 seconds, Baby still fit ooo.'

The father of one replied: No mind them awon onibaje, olorun maje ki a kan agbako. When you Dey enjoy he no 40 seconds.

In another reply to one of his followers, Churchill wrote: 'no mind yeye talk joh, before na my King Kong, My Mr X, After separation Mr.X no be MR X again, MY King Kong turns 40 secs Man.

Re: Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by Chatinews: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tonto ex husband

Re: Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by slickbak(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry Bobrisky don mad finish and that idiot sef turn him back like say them no go use the car sabi am.
Re: Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by twerkjack: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ok firstly, why will Tonto want to date a gay man
Secondly, what kind of senseless and meaningless news is this ?

Bobrisky and Churchill and Tonto and you Op. All of you are mad and useless.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by Inkling(f): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Father of confusion op
Re: Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by Abfinest007(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
broke ass nigga
Re: Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by Chatinews: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Inkling:
Father of confusion op

Choose your words careful angry angry
Re: Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by Chatinews: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
slickbak:
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry Bobrisky don mad finish and that idiot sef turn him back like say them no go use the car sabi am.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Churchill, Oluwa Lagos Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Bobrisky Unveiled His Boyfriend by Chatinews: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
twerkjack:
Ok firstly, why will Tonto want to date a gay man
Secondly, what kind of senseless and meaningless news is this ?

Bobrisky and Churchill and Tonto and you Op. All of you are mad and useless.

Wat's meaningless to u is meaningful to others angry

(1) (Reply)

BbNaija Star, Kim Oprah Celebrates 25th Birthday With Stunning New Photos / Nollywood Actor Charles Okocha Releases Séx Tape (video) / Tonto Sike New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.