Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience (6394 Views)

How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / Share Your Amazon Kindle Fire User's Experience / Post Your Windows User Experience Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by calcentron: 3:03am On Mar 19, 2011
Why Galaxy tab, why Ipad why all this so called named products? Remember most of these devices are being manufactured in China,  lol
Who is saying Chinco product? Well there are better products manufactured or manufacturing from china it all depend on your specification and requirement. Even some big company in USA brands these android tab or devices from China with there own spec. and designs. I am currently reviewing Tevci DroidPad from www.tevci.com which work great like Galaxy Pad and even cheaper than expected compare to others, bogus prices from Etisalat, MTN, ZAIN. Just put any of your 3G sim card and ready to go. Even, it can ping iphone and blackberry user free. I will gist you more about this device later on.
Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by calcentron: 4:55pm On May 04, 2011
Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by calcentron: 3:39pm On May 05, 2011
Tevci droidpad unveiling coming soon. Visit http://www.tevci.com for more info and secure your sit!!!
Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by uche77zero(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2011
Registration As Vendor with Mutlinational Oil Industries As a Vendor: Saipem Vendor Registration
http://jeginconsult..com/
where ever you on this Global the oil industry is a major player in the sustaining of vendors in every aspect of business. why don't you use this avenue in developing your business
Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by sjkeri(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
these starcomms people are shameless, copying ipad UI with no remorse in deir ad, i hope apple sues
Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by tonylane: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2011
the starcomms mypad is a great deal, ive been using mine for a while now,its got loads of app and the internet is superb and powered by google,all those having problems with it or if you are having problem with it then i think you should have it checked by starcomms, cos mine is great
Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by Ladapo(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2012
Anyone interested in Starcomms android 2.2 tablet wt 10.2" screen with a lot of other stuff? contact me for details and delivery, it comes with the modem.

Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by abdougo: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
please i need rom for tablet mypad chines model imx51 embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Starcomms Mypad-any User Experience by Business101: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
I have a Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 - 7", would you be in a position to unlock it for me? I am getting it from the Uk.
ExInferis:

wrong on many counts.

1. generally most tablets come WITHOUT a sim slot, relegating to usage of personal hotspot devices (MiFis) or Wlan. the sim slot is optional if you opt for a device sold by a data vendor or the very few global editions.

2. Etisalat Galaxy tab is sold LOCKED to the Etisalat network, unlocking requires rooting the device and hex-editing one byte (0x181469) in the nv_data.bin you dump off the efs folder. done this countless times.

3. unlike the iPad and Iphone 4, the Galaxy Tab uses regular SIM and NOT MicroSIM as you so boldly claimed.

obviously you know diddly about tablets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Western Union Soft Ware To Track,generate Mtcn / Freedom Toaster: Open Source CD Burning / UK Used HP Pro Book 440G1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.