Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid (50906 Views)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Endorsed For Senate President - APC National Caucus / Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders / Why Olawepo Hashim Was Endorsed For President By Middle Belt Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Bundaweber: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sokosuji:
Nobody go bear wetin obaseki bear for oshomole hand.. He said so himself.. The man was simply compressed to a wall..oshomole himself won't take it from anybody..Obaseki is a complete gentleman. U didt have to make up those tissues of lies just to paint oshomole good and obaseki as villain

Stop peddling lies. Where has Obaseki ever accused oshiomole except about EPM and him not getting consesus candidates. confused minds always making up accusations for obaseki
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bundaweber:

over 120,000 with the failed anchor borrower, failed empowernment forms that he brought out before his election and failed broadband project
how many APC members are in the whole of Edo?
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Bundaweber: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sokosuji:
I have listened to several broadcasts where obaseki lamented that he is just a poster boy in Edo government..he dares not recommend anybody for federal appointments.. And that oshomole is almost totally in charge.. You will hear him say most times.. ' how can i be a governor and at same time not be a governor'?What will you term this? Meanwhile this is just one of his very many lamentations

Just stop. you are not on ground. do you know that up till the time oshiomole became national chairman obaseki was always going to oshiomole's house at iyamo(every Tuesday if I remember correctly). Just be at akpakpava around 8 am then and you will see the convoy racing down. when oshiomole became national chairman obaseki said it himself that oshiomole is the state party leader and not himself and that no politician should come to him but rather should seek oshiomole. With regards to FEDERAL appointments I just laugh when the governor promoted that fallacy. Oshiomole was still governor for almost one year after APC won at the federal level, obaseki was never governor then oshiomole was and so he as governor appointed the nominees . what he is simply pissed about was the appointment of another Benin man into a high position( odubu) which even favoured him as a very strong contender would have left the playing field

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by godumes: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Meanwhile, when this paper reached out to the spokesperson of Obaseki, Crusoe Osagie, on Thursday, he refused to comment.

Nonetheless, he debunked allegations that Obaseki plans to join the Action Alliance (AA) since some party stakeholders were opposed to his ambition.

"They are all lies," he told our reporter.

Also, he confirmed that the National Chairman has settled scores with Mr Obaseki following the intervention of President Muhammadu Buhari.

ARE YOUR STATEMENT NOT CONTRADICTING?
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Excuzeme: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:
Obaseki Endorsed by who?

May be I need to turn my phone upside down cos nothing as such was mentioned in the news

Dont mind all these FAKE NEWS that Obaseki is sending out.
You think he can just wake up and endorse Obaseki, just like that?
It does not work that way in Politics.

Oshiomole has his backers, up to the Presidency, among Governors, among APC big wigs and even if Oshiomole decide to "keep Blood inside his stomach and spit out white Saliva", it is just "audio" since no document was signed to that effect.
By the time the real nomination intrigues begin, that is when Obaseki will learn, albeit too late, that he has murdere sleep and cannot sleep!

A Child that says when l grow up, l am going to be eating the head of Doves, the head of such Doves will ensure he does not grow up".
Obaseki is finished in APC, bookmark this post and keep it till June when the Primaries start.
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Bundaweber: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
how many APC members are in the whole of Edo?

a little over 500,000 according to the direct primary result of 2018
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Excuzeme: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:
cool

After April 6 we shall know if truly his endorsement would get him a ticket, {Only delegates list compiled by National chairman can vote in Edo Primaries, INEC would only accept primary result from Oshimhole's NWC }

to the scumbargs insulting Oshiomhole and suppoting Obaseki may you encounter an Ingrate like Obaseki..
The problem is not even with Oshiomhole but Obaseki and how he treats people who fought to make Edo an APC State..

When Oshiomhole was running helter skelter like an orphan trying to win Edo from PDP some people like James Ibori secretly used his closeness with Yaradua to help him, which Oshiomhole repayed his kindness with a land in Edo GRA and Ibori built it to taste, what did Obaseki do when he got power, he demolished Ibori's house because Ibori didn't even recognize him as the small boy that he is,

When PDP Federal Government refused to protect Oshiomhole and his supporters back then, their only seciurity was thugs like Kabaka and his gangs, who would face PDP and federal police and fight it rough and rugged till Oshiomhole could campaign every corner of Edo, now Kabaka and his gang that many died and got sentenced to jail are now labeled a tout and hooligan , with their investment and hotels being demolished

part of Oshiomhole's cabinet like Ize Iyamu were the most qualified to succeed Oshiomhole but Oshiomhole picked Obaseki above the real strong party men that worked tirelessly, fought blood for blood with PDP, since Oshiomhole knew what he did was wrong he called Obaseki to give Juicy Post to this guys which Obaseki did, only for him to start treating them bad and later sacked them,

the House Honourables that made Oshiomhole have a successful 2 terms governance also decided they want to compensate one of their own with speakership, what did Obaseki the ingrate do? he forced his own candidate as speaker through minority vote and locked up the State House

Obaseki would claim there is no money to party member loyal to Oshiomhole and doesn't give them contracts yet he and his aide got caught by Interpol trying to launder $2million dollars to france

this is why nobody wants to help anybody in politics other than their family because soon after they get there they become Don

The day Obaseki said Oshiomole must take permission from him, before he can enter Edo state to visit his family and home, is the day that l knew Obaseki is finished!
Ordinary first term Govermor, he started acting like a tin-god!
Even Buhari has not taken such stupidly draconian step or said a nigerian cannot go to his own state of origin, not to mention a two-time Governor of the state and a benefactor of this ingrate called Obaseki.

If Oshiomole allow this ingrate to get second term ticket from APC, then Oshiomole deserves to be caled a B*st*rd and PDP deserve to snatch thats state from them

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bundaweber:

a little over 500,000 according to the direct primary result of 2018
using your own figures,
500000-120000=380000
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Excuzeme:

The day Obaseki said Oshiomole must take permission from him, before he can enter Edo state to visit his family and home, is the day that l knew Obaseki is finished!
Ordinary first term Govermor, he started acting like a tin-god!
Even Buhari has not taken such stupidly draconian step or said a nigerian cannot go to his own state of origin, not to mention a two-time Governor of the state and a benefactor of this ingrate called Obaseki.

If Oshiomole allow this ingrate to get second term ticket from APC, then Oshiomole deserves to be caled a B*st*rd and PDP deserve to snatch thats state from them
ganduje did same to kwankwanso and you guys cheer him on
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by drololaaof: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
If true I congratulate him ,it is worth fighting times.
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Indispensable85(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Foolish newspaper. Fake news kill u there.
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Bundaweber: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
using your own figures,
500000-120000=380000

read my statement again. I said over 120000 that's the number of people who are angry over anchor borrowers. in the real sense the number should be well over 300000. interview 10 APC members in Oredo, Egor and ikpoba okha 9 will categorically tell you he is not coming back. Only 1 will say he might come back. Oshiomole still has massive following amongst the people. obaseki don enter express and crusoe is now realizing the enormity of the challenge before them especially one caused by his unguarded utterances.
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Sirjamo: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
you can always identify the Yorubas in this thread with their comments
Typical OSU outcast

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bundaweber:

read my statement again. I said over 120000 that's the number of people who are angry over anchor borrowers. in the real sense the number should be well over 300000. interview 10 APC members in Oredo, Egor and ikpoba okha 9 will categorically tell you he is not coming back. Only 1 will say he might come back. Oshiomole still has massive following amongst the people. obaseki don enter express and crusoe is now realizing the enormity of the challenge before them especially one caused by his unguarded utterances.

we shall see
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by fredoooooo: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Endorsed by his team ..you will lose on earth they will hear in heaven.. ingrates

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by tendawarrior1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
who endorsed him??
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Nwaonyishi69: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
The person wey want be godfather for Edo na tailor o. The tailor who insulted president Jonathan, Anenih, Okada, Oyegun etc is fuming about respect. Kama be bastard, it pays back with the measure you gave. The he goat of Edo politics will hear nwiii this time around as his cup is full. He taught Obaseki how to rig, he wasted lives in ekiti, osun, rivers and kogi for APC to win at all cost. He should be prepared for losses of lives in Edo if APC would sidetrack the Chief Security Officer.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Umisar(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fake News

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by SciLab: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Obaseki for second tenure. Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by SirBunky85(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
I just hope this news is true......big congrats to him.....he fought like a man......let's say NO to god fatherism.......it destroys democracy......and I hope he works more in his second tenure......God bless Edolites.
but if oshomole had endorsed him for a second term,u people would've bn happy abi?obaseki is just a hypocrite for criticizing godfatherism yet he wants to be automatically endorsed by same godfathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by stevups(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2020
I hate a betrayal

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by buhariguy(m): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Sokosuji:
I have listened to several broadcasts where obaseki lamented that he is just a poster boy in Edo government..he dares not recommend anybody for federal appointments.. And that oshomole is almost totally in charge.. You will hear him say most times.. ' how can i be a governor and at same time not be a governor'?What will you term this? Meanwhile this is just one of his very many lamentations
seriously,
So obaseki alone should be the governor, minister, board chairman and director at the same time.
Those that step down for him in APC primary like odubu should not get anything.
That was agreed upon before he accepted to be governor, he can't change the arrangements after helping him to became governor,
That is the meaning of betrayal.
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by buhariguy(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
The person wey want be godfather for Edo na tailor o. The tailor who insulted president Jonathan, Anenih, Okada, Oyegun etc is fuming about respect. Kama be bastard, it pays back with the measure you gave. The he goat of Edo politics will hear nwiii this time around as his cup is full. He taught Obaseki how to rig, he wasted lives in ekiti, osun, rivers and kogi for APC to win at all cost. He should be prepared for losses of lives in Edo if APC would sidetrack the Chief Security Officer.
what is this one saying?
Rubbish
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Akpaamunsi: 2:56am On Mar 20, 2020
noleflendum:
He will loose as far as he has our aggressive idiotic jobless brothers total support

What kind of a useless retard made this quote?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Unigrad:
The power to elect a governor is not in the hands of the people again.
Who decided to return Obaseki as Governor?
Even non Edo person dey decide who go be Edo governor just for their own pockets.
hands of the people which people

na people that come to vote are the ones i blame
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by pfadom: 4:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Oshiomhole should watch his back. Obaseki is a bad market Judas. If Obaseki could shut down the Edo State House of Assembly for his preference of minority over majority, do everything to shoot down his benefactor all for 2nd term, you should expect the worse having secured the 2nd term.
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by PropertyBuying(f): 5:25am On Mar 20, 2020
ursullalinda:
I just hope this news is true......big congrats to him.....he fought like a man......let's say NO to god fatherism.......it destroys democracy......and I hope he works more in his second tenure......God bless Edolites.
I just wonder how this could be true... especially because Oshiomhole just won his turbulent APC chairmanship tussle in court.
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Judeerons32: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2020
They may not be up to 500. But some of them have up to 1000 followers. But even if it is 400. By how many voters did Tambuwal retain sokoto. It was less than 400. Every vote counts. Also these are Apc members.they will be the one to give him the ticket. That was his mistake thinking he wouldn't need them. You reap what you sow.
Lostz:
the so-called APC members he abandoned, are they up to 500?
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by XaintJoel20: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:
cool

After April 6 we shall know if truly his endorsement would get him a ticket, {Only delegates list compiled by National chairman can vote in Edo Primaries, INEC would only accept primary result from Oshimhole's NWC }

to the scumbargs insulting Oshiomhole and suppoting Obaseki may you encounter an Ingrate like Obaseki..
The problem is not even with Oshiomhole but Obaseki and how he treats people who fought to make Edo an APC State..

When Oshiomhole was running helter skelter like an orphan trying to win Edo from PDP some people like James Ibori secretly used his closeness with Yaradua to help him, which Oshiomhole repayed his kindness with a land in Edo GRA and Ibori built it to taste, what did Obaseki do when he got power, he demolished Ibori's house because Ibori didn't even recognize him as the small boy that he is,

When PDP Federal Government refused to protect Oshiomhole and his supporters back then, their only seciurity was thugs like Kabaka and his gangs, who would face PDP and federal police and fight it rough and rugged till Oshiomhole could campaign every corner of Edo, now Kabaka and his gang that many died and got sentenced to jail are now labeled a tout and hooligan , with their investment and hotels being demolished

part of Oshiomhole's cabinet like Ize Iyamu were the most qualified to succeed Oshiomhole but Oshiomhole picked Obaseki above the real strong party men that worked tirelessly, fought blood for blood with PDP, since Oshiomhole knew what he did was wrong he called Obaseki to give Juicy Post to this guys which Obaseki did, only for him to start treating them bad and later sacked them,

the House Honourables that made Oshiomhole have a successful 2 terms governance also decided they want to compensate one of their own with speakership, what did Obaseki the ingrate do? he forced his own candidate as speaker through minority vote and locked up the State House

Obaseki would claim there is no money to party member loyal to Oshiomhole and doesn't give them contracts yet he and his aide got caught by Interpol trying to launder $2million dollars to france

this is why nobody wants to help anybody in politics other than their family because soon after they get there they become Don

You have only succeeded in spewing hogwash.
You are sounding like one of the touts that was ejected from Ring Road.
Edo State funds is not colanut that should be shared to party faithfuls.
Re: Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid by Profadvocate: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2020
I am not a politician but have a great concern for Edo State.

Someone should please tell me one thing Obaseki has done in the state outside their political tussle

Check out Ebonyi and see what the governor has done in that state.

I really want him to work better than is counterpart from Ebonyi

Edo state �‍♀️�����

GOD HELP EDO STATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote / FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.