Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers (119416 Views)

Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo / President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Starhearts: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Na so one boy go greet him friend with elbow for my area. He mistakenly go chop egede . Them no know say some boys observe them. The beating Wey them chop ehn. Na two crates of trophy beer them take for my hand so as to free the boys.

If you dey chop elbow chow am with sense. If e turn egede you're on your own.

Timaya kuku sing am
Maloje egede maloje egede maloje egede owe

U really makes my day with diz ur innovation
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by lagdmark(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
SaintLucia:
Do u know that Governor Ikpeazu of Abia state is stranded in because of lack of flight.
Stranded in which of the airports and how do you know?
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Openbusiness: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
What if the virus is on Fashola's suit or Wike's sweaty skin? It will still be transmitted. Elbow to elbow no solve anything.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Onisokuso1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Na so one boy go greet him friend with elbow for my area. He mistakenly go chop egede . Them no know say some boys observe them. The beating Wey them chop ehn. Na two crates of trophy beer them take for my hand so as to free the boys.

Timaya kuku sing am

Which one be egede again nau
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Nwaonyishi69: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
They are enjoying the looting of our common wealth and making a mockery of us. Poor man prayer is 'God dey'.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Onisokuso1:

Which one be egede again nau
May God not make you know it.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shibaraba:

Timaya kuku sing am

What a backward and retrogressive community you live in... Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by miqos02(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
alizma:
Most shocking of all this is that some people will still tell you, na scam.
I was surprised when a proprietress of a school told my friend who had friendly enquired to know how well the school is prepare to mitigate against the spread.
I met someone in bank today and told him 4 new cases was discovered in Lagos today, he said all na scam
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by lastchild: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Corona virus is the only thing we on the news these days
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by realstars: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
The Fear Of Coronavirus Is Life
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Kez11: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Go on General Buhari’s Twitter profile. In the past one week, he has tweeted about the Argungu Fishing Festival and a science expo. This man, who is meant to be the leader of 200 million people has tweeted absolutely NOTHING on #CoronaVirus as at Thursday March 19, 2020. No reassurance. No direction. NOTHING! Trump, Boris Johnson, Macron, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Cyril Ramaphosa, and Atiku Abubakar, have tweeted almost daily about the Corona Virus. But we have only a loud SILENCE from General Buhari!
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

What a backward and retrogressive community you live in... Tueh!!!
I agree. I live in a hut and sleep on a raffia palm mat. I drink from a stream and use free basic to surf the internet. But it's home. Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by ray1550(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
this is not a laughing matter when it hit you then you understand governors also cry
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by WildChild00(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

imagine all these evil old men want to hang around us for a long time

A Monday grin lahorrrr wowooo....
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:
They should keep playing with everything, when the shit hits the ceiling fan, all of them will be packed in different cubicles sipping drugs like water.

Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Fragility6: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
femi4:
you ve said nothing
Local man couldnt understand wat dat guy man wrote.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by castrokins(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Everybody Don Turn Axeman
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Equity15(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shibaraba:

Timaya kuku sing am
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
WildChild00:

A Monday grin lahorrrr wowooo....

zombie
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by vioment: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wike is not a great governor yet, but I really appreciated how he put those usman Dan fido titlers in their place. The responsibilities of rivers state falls on him and the LG chairs.

Please don't give those titlers any cars or financial allowance; if dem seize anybody land, seize all their properties and put them in jail.

Naijans have chosen democracy, where the governor is the king of the state, LG chair is the head of the LG, and the overall king is in the rock; They all have limits. Not some no level, audio history of these masquerading titlers. Their history no bold like king Arthur, king David, or any real king.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by fof1: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
alizma:
Most shocking of all this is that some people will still tell you, na scam.
I was surprised when a proprietress of a school told my friend who had friendly enquired to know how well the school is prepare to mitigate against the spread.

Its OUTRIGHT FOOLISHNESS and Useless Stubbornness.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by fof1: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:
They should keep playing with everything, when the shit hits the ceiling fan, all of them will be packed in different cubicles sipping drugs like water.

This is not Play Game,but its d best way to Greet Now. My Brother. No more Shaking of Hands until d Coro disappears...
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Mizwisdom(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Your prediction of doom will never come to pass
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Kenneth10110(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shibaraba:

Timaya kuku sing am

Those boys that attacked them are they Egede or they just felt they are so they discipline them.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by legba1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Guy you no get joy ooo.... You Badr gannn ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by philip0906(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shibaraba:

Timaya kuku sing am
Chai...See wetin african men carry put for head. Egede, plantain and all sorts of crap.

Yeye
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by ignis: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
They are even posing playing with Corona Virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by maigemuu: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Corona virus in Lagos, small time now, Ogun and other states go begin close border....if you know you know..
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by Angelfrost(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shibaraba:

I agree. I live in a hut and sleep on a raffia palm mat. I drink from a stream and use free basic to surf the internet. But it's home. Happy now?

Brother, not trying to antagonize you. Sincere apologies if it seemed that way...

I'm just dismayed that young people act in such way in this day and age of enlightenment and exposure!!!... My grouse is with your community, not with you sir.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by 12345baba(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Egede
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by CanadaOrBust: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:

BREAKING NEWS!!!
CHLOROQUINE WORKS AGAINST COVID-19!!!
Can u believe it?! Our old malaria medicine!!
Re: Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers by wisdomkid: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:

You don't know what you are saying. They are actually afraid that is why they are using elbow to greet.
How are they playing? because they are laughing?
How did you greet people in your area today?

Stop with the hatred. I don't trust Politicians but your comment isn't adding up please. Sh*t has already hit the ceiling fan. I don't know for you, but as for me and my family, God will protect us all and those who believed in him. Nigerian politicians are clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.