Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? (344 Views)

CORONA VIRUS | Who Else Is Experiencing This? / Coronavirus:dogs Cannot Contract Virus –WHO / Pls I Was Also Tested Positive For Hepatitis B Virus. Who Knows How To The Tes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? by eodavids(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
There is no problem without solution.
Covid 19 is not an exception.

What sciences cannot solve, we are not exactly hopeless. Yes, hope abounds in God. My God, the creator of the universe, MASTER of the UNIVERSE has all solutions.

My query rather is:
Where are the religious leaders of this generation?

Where are the people posing around of being God's mouthpiece and God's messengers and God's servants?

They are all over the places, wearing names that differentiate them from ordinary people. I can come up with more that fifty names across the Christian and Muslim worlds. Yet,
non of these people seems to be ready, eager or able to get solution for a virus that threatens the entire humanity. No, something's must be wrong with this generation.

I am a Practical Christian, and I know that if we have the right leader, they will not fail to call on the Almighty and obtain solution for all mankind at this material time.
God deserve to take the glory even in the Covid19 issue. But the question is:

WHO SHALL ASCEND UNTO THE MOUNT OF THW LORD?

I REMMBER MOSES, JOSHUA, SAMUEL, ELIJAH, ELISHA, ISAIAH, JEREMIAH, EZEKIEL,

PETER THE APOSTLE, JOHN THE BELOVED, PAUL THE APOSTLE, AND MANY OTHERS IN THAT CALIBER...

Where are our contemporary prophets, apostles, popes, elders, second, and many other who always occupy the spaces with religious titles?

Can't they even call on God and obtain solution?
Re: Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
eodavids:
There is no problem without solution.
Covid 19 is not an exception.

What sciences cannot solve, we are not exactly hopeless. Yes, hope abounds in God. My God, the creator of the universe, MASTER of the UNIVERSE has all solutions.

My query rather is:
Where are the religious leaders of this generation?

Where are the people posing around of being God's mouthpiece and God's messengers and God's servants?

They are all over the places, wearing names that differentiate them from ordinary people. I can come up with more that fifty names across the Christian and Muslim worlds. Yet,
non of these people seems to be ready, eager or able to get solution for a virus that threatens the entire humanity. No, something's must be wrong with this generation.

I am a Practical Christian, and I know that if we have the right leader, they will not fail to call on the Almighty and obtain solution for all mankind at this material time.
God deserve to take the glory even in the Covid19 issue. But the question is:

WHO SHALL ASCEND UNTO THE MOUNT OF THW LORD?

I REMMBER MOSES, JOSHUA, SAMUEL, ELIJAH, ELISHA, ISAIAH, JEREMIAH, EZEKIEL,

PETER THE APOSTLE, JOHN THE BELOVED, PAUL THE APOSTLE, AND MANY OTHERS IN THAT CALIBER...

Where are our contemporary prophets, apostles, popes, elders, second, and many other who always occupy the spaces with religious titles?

Can't they even call on God and obtain solution?

We Christians of this age always sit down comfortably and sweep everything happening under prophecy ...shebi bible already said it will happen.....
Same thing If we are attacked, instead of doing something, we still sayscripture has said we will be persecuted....we are just lazy and that’s why there’s so much mockery of Christian goin on these days...
Re: Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
UnaToto
Re: Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? by Realadey(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
No virus is more powerful than Christ, every nation that serves Christ cannot be defeated by anything in any situation.

It is very clear in God's word Acts 10:34-43. Any nation who refuses to serve God shall be duly punished for that.

The only solution is to retrace our steps back to Him,people should be aware that every other power can fail but not the power of Jesus Christ,because a name had been given unto us which is greater than every other name that in the name of Jesus Christ,every knee must bow.

When the world sins,it experiences calamities and disasters, no power can conquer it except that of Jesus.

My own advise is for everyone to go back to God and secondly,cleanliness is next to godliness.
Clean your hands after touching dirty substance,care for yourself and loved ones.
Let's pray for the nation,the continent and the world! Don't spread the fear but the faith!

God bless us as we conquer covid-19 by faith in Christ Jesus. (Amen).
Re: Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? by Ofiagu(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
1StopRudeness:

We Christians of this age always sit down comfortably and sweep everything happening under prophecy ...shebi bible already said it will happen.....
Same thing If we are attacked, instead of doing something, we still sayscripture has said we will be persecuted....we are just lazy and that’s why there’s so much mockery of Christian goin on these days...

No boss.

I have been a Bible student. No Bible passage said Corona virus will kill thousands.

Come on, educate me by showing me the passage if there is grin
Re: Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? by Ofiagu(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Realadey:
No virus is more powerful than Christ, every nation that serves Christ cannot be defeated by anything in any situation.

It is very clear in God's word Acts 10:34-43. Any nation who refuses to serve God shall be duly punished for that.

The only solution is to retrace our steps back to Him,people should be aware that every other power can fail but not the power of Jesus Christ,because a name had been given unto us which is greater than every other name that in the name of Jesus Christ,every knee must bow.

When the world sins,it experiences calamities and disasters, no power can conquer it except that of Jesus.

My own advise is for everyone to go back to God and secondly,cleanliness is next to godliness.
Clean your hands after touching dirty substance,care for yourself and loved ones.
Let's pray for the nation,the continent and the world! Don't spread the fear but the faith!

God bless us as we conquer covid-19 by faith in Christ Jesus. (Amen).

Well said Dear.
That's the spirit. You are doing well. God bless you
Re: Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? by Ofiagu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
We have to, in compliance with James4:8, DRAW NEAR TO GOD, CLEANS OUR HANDS, PURIFY OUR HEARTS
AND AVOIDD DOUBTFULNESS AND GET SERIOUS WITH GODLINESS.

God bless us.
Re: Corona Virus: Who Can Approach The Creator? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ofiagu:

No boss.

I have been a Bible student. No Bible passage said Corona virus will kill thousands.

Come on, educate me by showing me the passage if there is grin

Please do not misquote me, I ddnt say the bible specifically and unambiguously said corona virus will kill thousands..

the book of revelations (Rev6v1-cool and the gospel according to luke(Luke 21:11) spoke of pestilence outbreak at the end time....If u are waiting to see corona u are gonna have to ask someone else

(1) (Reply)

Condom Shortage Looms After Coronavirus Lockdown Shuts World's Top Producer / Is Corona Virus The World Most Deadliest Pandemic Since Creation? / Lagos Records First Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.