Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site (368 Views)

How To Get Your Meter Number From Your Meter / How Do I Get Across To Clubkonnect. / Please, Who Knows How I Can Extract Phone Number From A Web Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site by Mama4life(f): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Two of your vendors have sent me whatsapp messages stating that they saw my phone number on your site as one of the customer care number.
Please kindly look into it and remove.
Thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site by JunctionBox: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mama4life:
Two of your vendors have sent me whatsapp messages stating that they saw my phone number on your site as one of the customer care number.
Thanks

What are they into and how did your number get in there in the first place?
Re: Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site by Mama4life(f): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't know o. I used to buy data from them in 2017 and i had an unresolved issue with them, of which I created a thread here asking them to resolve the issue and then refund me . My number was on that thread .
Re: Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site by clubkonnect: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kindly, forward your mobile number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
Mama4life:
Thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site by clubkonnect: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Please send your mobile number or call us on this line: 08131934038
Mama4life:
Thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site by clubkonnect: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Please note that we currently do not have any dedicated whatsapp number for contacting customer. Kindly ignore such messages and block the sender. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Mama4life:
Thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Kindly Remove My Phone Number From Your Site by Dammiegold: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
I made payment via atm today my bank account was debited but my Clubkonect account was not the transaction was successful on clubkonet
Sum of 4000
Pls help me o

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Shutting Down / How Do You ...? / A Friend Was To Be Sack Of He Refuse To Go To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.