Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cpanel Splash 100% Uptime.totally Cheap(first Person To Request Get 70% Discount - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cpanel Splash 100% Uptime.totally Cheap(first Person To Request Get 70% Discount (653 Views)

Web Designers Take Action! Big Sale Only For 1 Week Up To 70% Discount / Join Our Design World And Get 70% Discount Of Your Website Designs / Feel Free To Request For A Web Template: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cpanel Splash 100% Uptime.totally Cheap(first Person To Request Get 70% Discount by Serverboy: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2010
this has been the dream of many that is to host a  website for himself and for up to 1000 more of his clients.but due to maybe not getting the correct host or not having a means of transactio all there hardwork towards  this has  become totally abortive.
so after my toiling and unfruitful investments onlinei discovered a company that is hosting over 500,000 international websites in the netherlands and worldwide.
so many have asked what motivated this research but i will say it is indian web proxy,because lately when i was hostingpersonal indian web proxy serveres for my clients,my  hosting company hostgator has always been suspending my account but when i moved on to anther company it was also suspended,this led to my loosing a lot of dollars.until my friend who is a king resseler of websites introduced me to this perfect offshore hosting company in netherlandsto which i hosted an alpha resseler account for one year to start with.

so what is a c panel
Re: Cpanel Splash 100% Uptime.totally Cheap(first Person To Request Get 70% Discount by Serverboy: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2010
c panel is an online application from which the owner of the panel controls the content of his website,and that of his clients
what are the benefits of purchasing my cpanel for one year for just 1000 naira<price is negotiable> 1 it has an unlimited bandwidth,which means that you can host all sort of files or php script on it without getting suspended.you can also control unlmited number of websites just from the c panel

are you sure of making your money back plus huge profits?yes i am giving this c panelfor 1000 per year you can host your indian web proxy server for up to 1000 people without getting suspended.you cant imagine people hosting indian web proxy servers with 1500 just for one month that is a waste i wont host iwp servers with that much for my clients,but if you buy my c panel for those who can use one you can host for your client with any ammount you want.so guys start calling 08069324666 let me go to my tutorial section and start tyeachingmy students.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Designer? / Get A Complete Bulksms Site For 7k / In Need Of A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.