Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. (7619 Views)

Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by landforeast(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mod if you people want remove my post but i must state the obvious fact without fear or favour. Just imagine how the presidents of other countries is up and doing addressing their people, having several meetings to make sure the widespread of the deadly Corona Virus is under control but the president of Nigeria is yet to brief his Citizens or take a drastic measure.

Buhari is very dull and uninspiring for my liking.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by ikbnice(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari is working underground (sarcasm)

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Greatzeus(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
landforeast:
Mod if you people want remove my post but i must state the obvious fact without fear or favour. Just imagine how the presidents of other countries is up and doing addressing their people, having several meetings to make sure the widespread of the deadly Corona Virus is under control but the president of Nigeria is yet to brief his Citizens or take a drastic measure.

Don't wait for the president,they are working underground,it's not everything they do you are privileged to know. Protect yourself,there are lot of sensitisation on the net.
How to protect yourselves from Corona virus,if you know you know grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Justiceleague1: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Coneheads will soon troop in to defend their master.
Op,miners are coming for you

grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Popular fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by hisgrace090: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Those that packaged him to Nigerians will answer you soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Fragility6: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lol..no b nigeria sef bt d whole world
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by RandomVic(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
The OP has stated fact I see no reason why this thread should be deleted by any mods. Sometimes I even forget we have a president. He's just that bad. cry

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by MrBachelor: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
The man is as useless as the "P" in Psychology.

Calling him an idiot is an insult to idiots worldwide.

A brain dead and moronic cretin.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by danietohbadt(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Covid19 has been "technically" defeated!

Buhari's Media Aide will say in a few hours.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by LibertyRep: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
His handlers MUST let him know that Nigerians want to hear directly from him oftentimes and not from Media Aides.

He should revive the Presidential media chat, even if it will be staged.
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Franzinni: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Coneheads will soon troop in to defend their master.
Op,miners are coming for you

grin

I guess you feel good after successfully constructing this your comment ... And you wonder why Nigeria no dey move ahead ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Justiceleague1: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Franzinni:

I guess you feel good after successfully constructing this your comment ... And you wonder why Nigeria no dey move ahead ....

I said it, won't be long before one quotes you from the a..... grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by pode(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
And he will remain your president till 2023, so I wonder who is the foolish one here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Franzinni: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Justiceleague1:

I said it, won't be long before one quotes you from the a..... grin
I never disappoint if it comes to things like this ...I dey vex gan...
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by imiski(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Franzinni:

guy hide your face.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by 9jatriot(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
There are more than 150 countries in the world, it would be nice to know how many of such presidents do press conferences everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Franzinni: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
imiski:
guy hide your face.
a won worriors ti de ...

I done hear ...my face no kuku show before but abeg nah tag team unah be? Why you dey drink corona virus for another babe headache?

1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by mrsage(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
9jatriot:
There are more than 150 countries in the world, it would be nice to know how many of such presidents do press conferences everyday.

See them. They have arrived.

To be honest you do not have a point. Don't even start.

Did the Op demand for a "daily press conference"?

Where did you dig up those words from?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by junketer(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
9jatriot:
all the countries with corona virus have had their presidents address them. Europe, asia, south and north america and africa except buhari. Has he even addressed the explosion in lagos few days ago. He only talks to nigerians through his media aides. Buhari is a monumental disaster.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Totilopussylick(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
But have you forgotten what Trump call Bubu few yrs back.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by AgentNairaland(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
landforeast:

allahu akbar but watch ur head
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Biggie82(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
The 'most useless president' leading the most useless people? No be me talk am.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Sonoyom(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Can our darling President hold a live broadcast?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Haha, you wan kill am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by josen16322(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
corona virus is comin 4 buhari like d night walkers comin 2 end d world of d livin grin cool
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by tatatar: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2020
With all their addressing coronavirus is ravaging their countries.Instead of you to appreciate the one that's actually working and be thankful,it's an address that's giving you wailers so much headache.
It's like if you guys were to choose between thousands dieing plus an address,and no one dead with no address.You'd choose the former.
smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by IrohLove: 2:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Buhari is the worst president since mankind

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by nairaman66(m): 4:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Buhari is the S.I unit of failure! Buhari is like the Corona virus, nobody understands how he thinks/act.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Hmm

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Investigation Of Strange Disease In Jigawa State / 9th NASS Leadership: South-east APC Members Meet Today, May Reject Zoning / COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.