Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout (3258 Views)

Iphone X For Parts -20K ... Read! / Hp Omen X 17.3 FHD, I7-8750h, Gtx 1070 8gb, 1tb + 256gb Ssd #SoldOut / Asus FX503 I5, Gtx 1060 VR ready, 1tb + 128ssd Only #SoldOut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by lumide533(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Quantity 4 Audio IC fault iPhone 7 available ( AIN)

[s]- 2 unlocked 25k each
-2 locked 20k each[/s]

Call/chat siggy or ty on +234 803 863 5234

2 Likes

Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by vickydankal(f): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Either it was stolen or it is fake . iPhone 7 for 20k - 25k. Oga I don’t think Trump has changed country.
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by henryduru2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
vickydankal:
Either it was stolen or it is fake . iPhone 7 for 20k - 25k. Oga I don’t think Trump has changed country.
hanti shut up, you are in nairaland you don't know what's going on...... so mind your business
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by Beedehmee(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Blood of otom.
is it refurbish itel phone you are selling.
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by healthserve(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ok
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by tonee1: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
lumide533:

- 2 unlocked 25k each
-2 locked 20k each

Can the IC be fixed? If Yes, for how much?

2 Likes

Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by dangoteinlaw: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Run fast from the op, I repeat run fast. All these iphone fraudsters from the yeast i will make sure no one fall victims like i did. Crap!!

I'm waiting for the criminal that sold me a bad iphone 7 to create a thread selling more of his dead fones but he seems to have gone into hiding. We must rid Nairaland of these criminals. When u call them back to complain their favorite word is "eheh when i gave u the phone was it not working "" nah them!!!
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by lumide533(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Run fast from the op, I repeat run fast. All these iphone fraudsterd from the yeast i will make sure no one fall victims like i did. Crap!!

bross. i dont get you. do you know who you talking with. av u check my profile to see since when ive been runing this phone bizness with no single bad review. i guess you should take ur crap comment to the required thread and not here.

if you ve been scammed , sorry for your loss, guess you re not careful enough to deal wit verified seller. you jest see cheap phones and you jump to buy. learn from reseller and let them tell you how they succesfully buy used phones on nairalnad

av a great night

3 Likes

Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by michaellovaldo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Run fast from the op, I repeat run fast. All these iphone fraudsters from the yeast i will make sure no one fall victims like i did. Crap!!

I'm waiting for the criminal that sold me a bad iphone 7 to create a thread selling more of his dead fones but he seems to have gone into hiding. We must rid Nairaland of these criminals. When u call them back to complain their favorite word is "eheh when i gave u the phone was it not working "" nah them!!!
The man is legit o
It's just that his deals are always wonderful,especially for those on a low budget wink

2 Likes

Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by iheartellah(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
dangoteinlaw:

Lumide has been selling here for a long time, he's not a scammer.
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by lumide533(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
dangoteinlaw:

you jest see cheap phones and you jump to buy. learn from experienced reseller and let them tell you how they succesfully buy used phones on nairaland.

if you ve been scammed , sorry for your loss, guess you re not careful enough to deal wit verified seller. if you deal with verified seller ,you will get your money cos no verified seller will wana spoil his name cos of common iphone 7.
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by lumide533(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Beedehmee:
Blood of otom.
is it refurbish itel phone you are selling.

read details naa , all ye pipu. phone has audio IC problem. its for those that will fix.

price was reduce considering the cost of fixing audio IC
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by peropoliet(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
lumide533:

bross. i dont get you. do you know who you talking with. av u check my profile to see since when ive been runing this phone bizness with no single bad review. i guess you should take ur crap comment to the required thread and not here.

if you ve been scammed , sorry for your loss, guess you re not careful enough to deal wit verified seller. you jest see cheap phones and you jump to buy. learn from reseller and let them tell you how they succesfully buy used phones on nairalnad

av a great night
baba you pick the phone for ground
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by michaellovaldo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
peropoliet:
baba you pick the phone for ground
Phone(S) u mean?? sad
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by lumide533(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
all yea people. confirm about audio IC before calling me.

if you dont understand audio IC, please dont call

i repeat phone has audio IC isssues.
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by Horlaarsco: 2:17am On Mar 20, 2020
lumide533:
all yea people. confirm about audio IC before calling me.

if you dont understand audio IC, please dont call

i repeat phone has audio IC isssues.

You fit explain now...
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by olypharm: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Lumde I need icloud locked iphone Xs max
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by lumide533(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2020
3 Soldout
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by Godisallgood: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2020
lumide533:

[s]- 2 unlocked 25k each
-2 locked 20k each[/s]

- 1 lock left

Those people that know the value are buyin the phone already.people asking audio ic can easily buy the phone because is cheap and with Apple earpiece u can use It to make call and receive ur call if u don't have money to fix the ic problem..although ur phone make time to reboot wen is off and apart from that u are good to go with a good Apple earpiece
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by sofiscatedmoron: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:

But Most fraudsters on Nairaland are Afonja, because they dont have shop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by wills2437(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2020
lumide533 is a trusted personality with great deals. Good market bro

1 Like

Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by pyrex23(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2020
lumide533:

[s]- 2 unlocked 25k each
-2 locked 20k each[/s]

- 1 lock left

locked as in iCloud?
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by lumide533(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
wills2437:
lumide533 is a trusted personality with great deals. Good market bro

Thanks bro
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by lumide533(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
pyrex23:

locked as in iCloud?

Ntwrk lock.buy stable Chip tto use
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by dangoteinlaw: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
michaellovaldo:

The man is legit o
It's just that his deals are always wonderful,especially for those on a low budget wink
its not i am saying he's not legit, he might be but some thieves on nairaland have start to make one stop buying gadget online. They will give u the good information and leave the other out mosty these ibo boys from alaba especially alaba. This is not tribalism but alot of cases mostly involve these ibo thieves.
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by gustav25: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
its not i am saying he's not legit, he might be but some thieves on nairaland have start to make one stop buying gadget online. They will give u the good information and leave the other out mosty these ibo boys from alaba especially alaba. This is not tribalism but alot of cases mostly involve these ibo thieves.

May your sorrows never leave you

1 Like

Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by sammysticks: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Can the one left go for 16k?
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by dangoteinlaw: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
gustav25:

May your sorrows never leave you
may corona virus struck u and your family, amen
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by gustav25: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
may corona virus struck u and your family, amen

Ebola is at your gate .... Embrace it
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by dangoteinlaw: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
gustav25:

Ebola is at your gate .... Embrace it
u better beg me to reverse that curse. I am a man of God, you are dead already tongue
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by henryduru2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin
dangoteinlaw:
u better beg me to reverse that curse. I am a man of God, you are dead already tongue
Re: IPHONE 7 @ 20k (read Details)- soldout by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
sammysticks:
Can the one left go for 16k?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SUBJECT CLOSED / Tecno L5 For Sale... SOLD!!! / 50,000mah Remax Powerbank !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.