Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection (338 Views)

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection by ajenimuni: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Well, people keep reading that in blogs now that staphylococcus is not sexually transmitted and where they get that from I don't know when medically it is proven to be sexually transmitted and men and women alike in marriage union or outside contact It easily from each other.... Some maybe itches and other symptoms people feels now makes them to term staph as not sexual but they sure know gonorrhoea, syphilis are sexually transmitted. Science can never lie in anyway but what they preach to people now. I don't know where those rumours came from and people buy it... what you buy or not is not but getting the right solution. I can go on and on but I see a lot decieved themselves when they see the right hand to treat staphylococcus they delay looking out for home remedy or what might never work for them until it turn to ecoli which is very bad state. I leave it there. For those who needed herbs on staphylococcus infection can reach me on 09060054012 for those in Lagos. Treated much of it and treated on this has never failed me in any way. As there are testimony on like those that quack herbal people gave them rubbish. My herbs are strictly local .... don't come asking you are looking for nafdac approved herbs. A lot of people still looking for the strongest antibiotics which does nothing but for the main time to come back stronger and most of this cause waist pains, some chest, some if it has stay long body itches, while some has started urinating blood because the staph is treated with injection and antibiotic drugs. Am not a fluck in the treatment of staphylococcus. I can go on and on but in women is a lot rigid to be treated which require calmness and slow and steady to treat and done lot more of that treatment too on many occasions. Really don't want to say so much sometime. As people tend to value orthodox than the traditional. I have being able to record lot of success treating staphylococcus infection which cut across Benin, Warri , Abuja and Lagos especially which my terrain. Staphylococcus is not a child
Re: Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection by ajenimuni: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
.. .. ..
Re: Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection by ajenimuni: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
. . .
Re: Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection by ajenimuni: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
. . .
Re: Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection by ajenimuni: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Excellent herbs on staphylococcus treatment, it has never failed me at any point in time

Re: Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection by ajenimuni: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2020
. . . .

(1) (Reply)

A Handbook On Human Diseases And Their Natural Treatment / Drone Walks Dog For Man On Virus Lockdown In Cyprus / A Must Read: Seven Top Facts About Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.