Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? (5543 Views)

Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by senatordave1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
I think its between Godwin obaseki,ikpeazu of abia bala mohammed,udom of akwa ibom,Ben ayade of cross river and sani bello of niger

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Helinues
Meleszenawi
Racoon
Sweetluv
Gamelnasser
Quotasystem
Arrewa
Abduljabber
Alhassan
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by helinues: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Obaseki and Okowa grin

Past Governors: Oshiomole and Alimodu Sherif

Op, God is watching you

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
You just trying to be mischievous by putting Godwin Obaseki there.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by 1030(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sani Bello

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:
Obaseki and Okowa grin
Op, God is watching you
Where did you see Okowa from his list?
Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by illicit(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
1999 to 2007 it was tinubu grin
later it was that comrade from Edo

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by helinues: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Where did you see Okowa from his list?

Propaganda

Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ?

Still seeking irrelevant attention on this.

Probably your regular moniker melezijagajaga Don chop that thing

SMH!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Kylekent59: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
That Niger state governor should be the one.

Very calm and filled with wisdom.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by senatordave1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
illicit:
1999 to 2003 it was tinubu grin
later it was that comrade from Edo
It was Donald duke
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by senatordave1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kylekent59:
That Niger state governor should be the one.

Very calm and filled with wisdom.
Sweet man oh.let me not fail to add fayemi
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by AgentNairaland(f): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
OSHO

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by chatinent: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
None, seriously.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

Still seeking irrelevant attention on this.

Probably your regular monimer melezijagajaga Don chop that thing

SMH!
Bobo wey sabi.I've never seen you using other monikers
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Gandollaar(f): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
I'm too old to be carried away by a man's looks. Anyway obaseki nailed it.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Gandollaar(f): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
senatordave1:

Helinues is Bawaa, Baawa and Bawa.

How can you see? ZB Sinator. grin

Lzaa immotep legendhero gmbuharii Afamed johnmartus westbestside Arrewa Helinues Frlukas metaphysical johnmartus Rekhina

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by TylerDurden: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Zombie OP

Where Fayemi dey

What of short man devil El Rufai

Or even that idiot that took pictures to Aso Rock

Then that drunkard in Anambra

How about the thief in Kebbi who is claiming Abacha loot as his own

Get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by helinues: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
senatordave1:

We always try to keep it real .

When NL accounts no be bank accounts
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by WATCHOVER(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sentiment aside Nasir elrufai of Kaduna, and Fayemi of Ekiti
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Gandollaar(f): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

We always try to keep it real .

When NL accounts no be bank accounts
Helinues why did you refuse to help me enroll into Amotoekun? angry
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by helinues: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Sentiment aside Nasir elrufai of Kaduna, and Fayemi of Ekiti

Fayemi? Where Dapo Abiodun dey..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by MetaPhysical: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gandollaar:
Helinues is Bawaa, Baawa and Bawa.

How can you see? ZB Sinator. grin

Lzaa immotep legendhero gmbuharii Afamed johnmartus westbestside Arrewa Helinues Frlukas metaphysical johnmartus Rekhina.

Stop adding me and Rekhina join. Na Roselina you go dey add join with me now. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by helinues: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gandollaar:
Helinues why did you refuse to help me enroll into Amotoekun? angry

Patience Nzokwo of NL pls back off.

We have been ignoring you more like Corona virus yet you can't stop mentioning us.

Na war oo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by GamalNasser: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
This Buhari govt doesn't have any handsome governor let's be sincere , most of them are just below average looking men and some even downright gargoyles + one that looks like a pointing Kermit the frog

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by LZAA: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Stop adding me and Rekhina join. Na Roselina you go dey add join with me now. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by ubyways(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:
OSHO
omo..laf won kie me ooo����
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Tomide007: 7:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Def akeredolu
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Fayemi anyday with him open teeth and ashawo smile

Then El rufai

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by helinues: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Mikehot:
Fayemi anyday with him open teeth and ashawo smile

Where Abiodun dey?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:

Where Abiodun dey?
that guy only just fair with him big nose, beautiful na structure of face

Akeredolu, makinde fine pass am sef
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by Turantula(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Gandollar$

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by derbykol(f): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2020
GSM

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? by agwom(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Obasanjo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom People Should See This (picture) / We Must Achieve 6,000 Megawatts – Jonathan / Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.