Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Digital Marketing & Smartphone Productivity With Ronald Kenneth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Digital Marketing & Smartphone Productivity With Ronald Kenneth (175 Views)

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing & Smartphone Productivity With Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
[After reading this article, comment "I'm interested" if you're actually interested]

�������

WHY DO I HAVE TO LEARN IT? I DON'T NEED IT

Yes, you don't need it....

1. The job you're currently doing doesn't need such skill set.

2. This skill set is not in resonance with your career path.

These and many more are the reasons why you shouldn't acquire any new skill or knowledge in an area outside your core.

While these reasons may be genuine, their aftermath is often regrettable.

Acquiring it now would be cheaper!

Yes....

I will tell you how...

1. Whether you like it or not, if it has come to you in this present time, it's because the universe has projected it's importance in your future endeavor. So neglecting it now would mean, you'd eventually met it but it would mean you'd have to go through more stress to learn it amidst your several other engagements.

2. The price for acquiring it would definitely not be the same.

Right now, 6 cups of garri is N200. In 1978, N200 would get you probably 4-5 bags of garri.

Think about it!

My point today is:

THE KNOWLEDGE YOU ACQUIRE TODAY WILL COME IN HANDY IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

Cease every opportunity you get to add value to yourself.

PS

Given a rich environment, learning becomes like the air.

Given a deep knowledge on digital marketing with your smartphone, productivity becomes a daily routine.

The world is evolving, the digital world is evolving. Have you ever seen a design or video and said to yourself "I wish I could do this" Well here's the good news YOU CAN AND YOU CAN DO EVEN MORE WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE

I'm Ronald Kenneth and I can teach you everything you need to know about digital marketing and how to be more productive with your SMARTPHONE.

TRAINING DETAILS

Date: 21st March, 2020

Time: 9:00pm

Access: N1,000

To participate, contact 08132718024 via WhatsApp for payment details.

(1) (Reply)

2020 UTME Won’t Be Suspended Over Coronavirus –prof Oloyede, JAMB Registrar / Help Locate Advertisers Project Topic/material / BA Christian Entrepreneurship - Biblical University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.