Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of (923 Views)

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss / Coronavirus has It's Advantages!! / Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Am I the only one that thinks Coronavirus has symptoms of acute anaphylaxis
I've experienced a deadly case of anaphylaxis,apart from the diarrhea part the c oronavirus lady talked about,the swollen eye,unstable BP,severe pain and the respiratory issue are really similar.
What if they try using high end medications they use in treating acute anaphylaxis as a trial remedy to Coronavirus
Cause it's also something that can be caused through first hand contact
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by FARA4GA: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hogD72qmG0k

According to the cleric, Donald Trump Went To Saudi Arabia, Saw People Praying And Didn't Like It. That Is Why He Released A Virus Called Coronavirus. This is what he told His Audience/Listeners In Northern Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
And it seems like an acute allergic reaction that's really deadly.
I'm just saying but I think they should try it
It seems like a mixture of Anaphylactic shocks,acute malaria and hypotension
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Doctors in the House please can they tell them to try using his medication for a person having acute malaria and hypotention for a trial
Cause the acute malaria has them using those top anti malaria drugs and the hypotension drugs faces the respiratory organs
Also they can look at how to mix it with acute anaphylaxis medications,cause it comes with similar stuffs
Just saying
The only difference in this is the Diarrhea part
Acute anaphylaxis is as deadly as Coronavirus
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Trump isn't far from the truth with the malaria drug,I think we should look into this cause I'm 100% sure,Coronavirus has 70% symptoms of acute anaphylaxis,acute malaria and hypotention
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by voltron14: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Lucrativress:
Trump isn't far from the truth with the malaria drug,I think we should look into this cause I'm 100% sure,Coronavirus has 70% symptoms of acute anaphylaxis,acute malaria and hypotention

Trump is not a doctor.

Cant you guys refer to the experts and leave Trump out of it?

Jeez.
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2020
voltron14:

Trump is not a doctor.

Jeez.
The News was known through him so it won't be bad if I put him in the statement but I'm still saying it has acute malaria and hypotention symptoms also acute anaphylaxis
And they should try using the medications for them in this case
If I can remember it has to do with several drips and several kinds of drugs
I was in the bathroom and the News of that lady popped up in my head and I couldn't ignore the similarities in event's
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by IrohLove: 12:13am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Trump is not a doctor.

Jeez.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by voltron14: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2020
Lucrativress:

The News was known through him so it won't be bad if I put him in the statement but I'm still saying it has acute malaria and hypotention symptoms also acute anaphylaxis
I was in the bathroom and the News of that lady popped up in my head and I couldn't ignore the similarities in event's

From my little research the illness is more related to acute Pneumonia.
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2020
voltron14:

We're saying the same thing
Pneumonia has to do with the lung's, makes it hard to breath right..
An acute anaphylaxis comes like a combination of illnesses caused by an allergic reaction to something, which means gotten from something, so if Coronavirus is gotten through contact, it seems like a high end allergic reaction
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Nairalandmonika: 12:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Lucrativress:

Ah, do u leave in the bush?
The news of chloroquine and remdesivir has been on the internet for more than a month now. How can u say the news who known through Trump.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Nairalandmonika: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Lucrativress:

We're saying the same thing
Pneumonia has to do with the lung's, makes it hard to breath right..
An acute anaphylaxis comes like a combination of illnesses caused by an allergic reaction to something, which means gotten from something, so if Coronavirus is gotten through the air or through contact, it seems like a high end allergic reaction
Do u know what a reaction it, how can u compare pneumonia to allergies.
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Ah, do u leave in the bush?
The news of chloroquine and remdesivir has been on the internet for more than a month now. How can u say the news who known through Trump.
I really don't think I have to spell it out it went more viral and was brought to a larger limelight after he said it yesterday na
The truth is even you,it only stuck fully after he said it yesterday
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by IrohLove: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Do u know what a reaction it, how can u compare pneumonia to allergies.

My prayer for you is that you'll never get to know what acute anaphylaxis is practically,seems you think I "researched" the feelings
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 20, 2020
Lucrativress:

I've been ill with both anaphylaxis and acute malaria.so they're not new.
Right from my childhood.
Normally take Steroids for my anaphylaxis symptoms.Another reason why I react to chloroquine.Those days they give u the chloroquine injection then ask u to go buy piriton afterwards,That in itself was confusing coz I could still itch for an hour before getting myself after taking the piriton.So to me any thing Chloroquine isn't fine unless they can make the side effects go away.
Now acute malaria can cause u temperary madness if left untreated,that's from experience.
Their Symptoms isn't anything related to a nervous Breakdown or TB or Bronchitis that's significant with this Covid-19 unless ur talking about hypotension I'm yet to feel.
For me Chloroquine no good for me. undecided
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2020
culturedboss:

I've been ill with both anaphylaxis and acute malaria.so they're not new.
Right from my childhood.
Normally take Steroids for my anaphylaxis symptoms.Another reason why I react to chloroquine.Those days they give the chloroquine injection then ask u to buy piriton afterwards,That in itself was confusing coz I could still itch for a hour before getting myself after taking the piriton.So to me any thing Chloroquine isn't fine unless they can make the side effects go away.
Now acute malaria can cause u temperary madness if left untreated,that's from experience.
Their Symptoms isn't anything related to a nervous Breakdown or TB or Bronchitis that's significant with this Covid-19 unless ur talking about hypotension I'm yet to feel.
For me Chloroquine no good for me. undecided
I'm not trying to make anyone buy my story but me o the anaphylaxis I had in 2017 that made them treat me for acute malaria and hypotention, I don't pray it for my enemy.
Death seemed like the only satisfaction
Like I said and will still say,if they can try administering the medications of acute anaphylaxis, acute malaria and hypotention,I think it might be worth i
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Lucrativress:

I'm not trying to make anyone buy my story but me o the anaphylaxis I had in 2017 that made them treat me for acute malaria and hypotention, I don't pray it for my enemy.
Death seemed like the only satisfaction
Like I said and will still say,if they can try administering the medications of acute anaphylaxis, acute malaria and hypotention,I think it might be worth i
Symptoms please??
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2020
culturedboss:

Symptoms please??
Let me talk based on the similarities I saw
The swollen eyes,really painful,but that one ehn it's as if you're almost blind,then high end giddiness, nausea,excruciating pain,then that breathing own is not from here,seems like a lock in your chest,then no word's can get out of your mouth,seems like the only light in your life is only in your mind,complete collapse, breathing stops, complete blackout.This was the first time. I woke up later later,I remembered begging God in my mind not to die before the collapse.
It came back months later but this time it was worse,the pain wasn't from here,vomited everything I took in,my body temperature could burn a Forest,my whole body was in a kind of pain that can't be over exaggerated, seems like there's no word for that kind of pain,body felt swollen from within,coughs,sneezes,can't remember if any of that happened,this time I begged to die,God knows I prayed to give up this time but no o,then 100% sleeplessness, seemed like they pumped adrenaline abi that active ingredient in coffee that keeps you awake
I begged for sleep, it never came,night time I was wide awake in what I knew was death if I wasn't treated soon.
5am I dragged myself up and went to the General Hospital,something kept telling me I'd die if I didn't, was attended to around 8 there about, collapsed,was rushed on a Wheelchair to emergency unit,didn't know when they passed the first 9 drips,woke in the evening, next morning noticed an intense look from the Hospital's Cleaner,she came at last to say she thought I wouldn't make it till the next morning
So I'm still a miracle from 2017
After that it was hell for my health
Was taking almost 30 pills daily,was later transferred to Lasuth
The results was something else, then I used one machine to breath one night they rushed me to Lasuth,all I wished for was to die.
It sha all started from that first day
And oh after that time,I was placed on daily BP checkup
Was forever disastrous for like 2 Weeks straight
Today very very high,tomorrow very very low like that like that till it was soo boring to bother checking
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 1:17am On Mar 20, 2020
I remembered begging the Nurse to prescribe Tramadol,madam said no I'll get addicted,till now I'm still kind of looking for where to buy it kiss
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Lucrativress:
I remembered begging the Nurse to prescribe Tramadol,madam said no I'll get addicted,till now I'm still kind of looking for where to buy it kiss
You sure say no be ulcer been dey do u, maybe u were starving?? grin
But on a serious note it might be a wrong Diagnosis.Happens Often with Naija hospital.
My dear,fear them nurses and doctors ohh.
I remember I was admitted at a big private hospital then I asked one of the nurses giving me medication for over a week without any improvement what the name of the drug was and she forming I'm not supposed to know bla bla.After much argument,u won't believe she doesn't know the name of the drug she was always administering coz she said she doesn't know that her colleagues removed the pack,she didn't see it but it's what the doctor Prescribed.
Mehn,I discharged myself from the hospital the next day without the doctors consent.
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 1:45am On Mar 20, 2020
culturedboss:

But on a serious note it might be a wrong Diagnosis.Happens Often with Naija hospital.
I remember I was admitted at a big private hospital then I asked one of the nurses giving me medication for over a week without any improvement what the name of the drug was and she forming I'm not supposed to know bla bla.After much argument,u won't believe she doesn't know the name of the drug she was always administering coz she said she doesn't know that her colleagues removed the pack,she didn't see it but it's what the doctor Prescribed.
Mehn,I discharged myself from the hospital the next day without the doctors concent.
Abi Asthma
Ulcer ke
Later got an Inhaler but it wasn't still Asthma
Later they just didn't give it a name
But late 2017/2018 I was on Asthma's medications
At least it could suppress it a bit
I started reacting like a weyrey,I was reacting to life in fact,water o,air o,smoke o,scent o,dust o,anything and everything
Ehn ehn then later the excessive coughs entered
Also uncontrollable tears
I legit wasn't crying walahi but I had flood of tears running down
Whizzing,coughing ah ah now I remember the cough
Chai that illness disgraced and embarrassed me in places for 2 years straight smh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 1:55am On Mar 20, 2020
culturedboss:

Mehn,I discharged myself from the hospital the next day without the doctors consent.
Chai I don't like saying what caused it but lemme just say it
So earlier the first day it happened, I mistakenly came in contact with a very strong foreign insecticide being sprayed by a colleague,very few hours later on our way Home was when I started feeling funny,had to collect the House keys and race to the front,that was when the eye thing first started,very dim,swollen all at once,became physically heavy,bloodshot then bla bla rest of the story.
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Lucrativress:

Chai I don't like saying what caused it but lemme just say it
So earlier the first day it happened, I mistakenly came in contact with a very strong foreign insecticide being sprayed by a colleague,very few hours later on our way Home was when I started feeling funny,had to collect the House keys and race to the front,that was when the eye thing first started,very dim,swollen all at once,became physically heavy,bloodshot then bla bla rest of the story.
For you to say it was Anaphylaxis there must be an increased histamine level that causes itching.
U say ur eyes were swollen but never made mention of itchy.
Anyways,let leave it for the experts.
Unless you're a doctor, pharmacist,lab scientist, biochemist or native doctor.
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by babyfaceafrica: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2020
I think our traditional doctors will do a fine job finding a cure, if they are given chance
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2020
culturedboss:

For you to say it was Anaphylaxis there must be an increased histamine level that causes itching.
U say ur eyes were swollen but never made mention of itchy.
Anyways,let leave it for the experts.
Unless you're a doctor, pharmacist,lab scientist, biochemist or native doctor.
If they say younger people are responding to treatment,it won't be far from the truth it's cause they have immune systems that are stronger
So instead of the Doctors trying to suppress it and kill it in older citizens,why not consider a flushout
Like rejuvenating their bodies with minerals in soluble forms,like quite a lot of it,so they get to release the ones in through sweat and urine,so at least while trying to heal them,those minerals rejuvenate their immune system to be able to help the drugs suppress them
Like a washout,pouring over of new minerals
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lucrativress:

If they say younger people are responding to treatment,it won't be far from the truth it's cause they have immune systems that are stronger
So instead of the Doctors trying to suppress it and kill it in older citizens,why not consider a flushout
Like rejuvenating their bodies with minerals in soluble forms,like quite a lot of it,so they get to release the ones in through sweat and urine,so at least while trying to heal them,those minerals rejuvenate their immune system to be able to help the drugs suppress them
Like a washout,pouring over of new minerals
My dear, How are you doing,Hope you're having a wonderful weekend??
Back to our last discussion;Prevention is always better than cure.While the experts sort for the best possible cure let's do the one we can to stay safe.Hope you've gotten ur personal Hand sanitizer??
About what we were talking,U might be absolutely right that ur symptoms being close to that Covid-19.I'm not arguing with you ohh.Me I still can't say what triggers my allergies maybe dirty evironment or even scents but I always end up on Oxygen and Life support but it's been a while now since I last had any reaction.
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by Lucrativress(f): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2020

My dear, How are you doing,Hope you're having a wonderful weekend??
Back to our last discussion;Prevention is always better than cure.While the experts sort for the best possible cure let's do the one we can to stay safe.Hope you've gotten ur personal Hand sanitizer??
About what we were talking,U might be absolutely right that ur symptoms being close to that Covid-19.I'm not arguing with you ohh.Me I still can't say what triggers my allergies maybe dirty evironment or even scents but I always end up on Oxygen and Life support but it's been a while now since I last had any reaction.
awwn that's good to know
I'm good
thanks for asking
Re: Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of by ozone4oz(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Died Of Coronavirus In USA . / Penis Shrinking- Natural Cure To Revive Men Organ / Rashes All Over My Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.