Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South (400 Views)

Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by topelenege: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Who are we fooling?

Have you noticed most cases of infected victims of Coronavirus are detected in Lagos.

A friend of mine just came back from the US and staying with us he came with cough and serious fatigue. I got scared and called a doctor from Rivers state teaching hospital pleading we want an urgent test.
To our surprise we were directed to Luth in Lagos or Irua in Edo state. As in....?

Please are we sure we honestly have the actual figures of those truly infected with this virus?

Please we need an urgent testing area in the South south cos I can’t jeopardize the safty of travelers when going to Lagos for test.

SOS!
Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by Nairalandmonika: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2020
topelenege:
Who are we fooling?

Have you noticed most cases of infected victims of Coronavirus are detected in Lagos.

A friend of mine just came back from the US and staying with us he came with cough and serious fatigue. I got scared and called a doctor from Rivers state teaching hospital pleading we want an urgent test.
To our surprise we were directed to Luth in Lagos or Irua in Edo state. As in....?

Please are we sure we honestly have the actual figures of those truly infected with this virus?

Please we need an urgent testing area in the South south cos I can’t jeopardize the safty of travelers when going to Lagos for test.

SOS!
So where is irua located?
Abi is edo not south south?
Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So where is irua located?
Abi is edo not south south?

Lol cheesy
Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by ambient: 1:21am On Mar 20, 2020
topelenege:
Who are we fooling?

SOS!
pls go on twitter and make noise there ,they will rush to your aid immediately. Nigeria is a medical time bomb.
Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 20, 2020
One sick head would still look for a way to defend this failed govt(@buhari)...
Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by KingWarri: 4:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Irua Omo see distance...
So what if na hundred people

Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by awesomesossy(f): 5:22am On Mar 20, 2020
KingWarri:
Irua Omo see distance...
So what if na hundred people
At least we are thankful that there is one atall... We have to learn to make do with what we have....the country never loved us cry cry

1 Like

Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by meltech(m): 5:38am On Mar 20, 2020
So your friend flew in Irua without landing in Lagos abi? Stop spreading fake news biko

topelenege:
Who are we fooling?

SOS!
Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by topelenege: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2020
meltech:
So your friend flew in Irua without landing in Lagos abi? Stop spreading fake news biko

We are still in PH o

Will you advise me to travel with a sick person for 6 hours to Irua Edo State

Why do you feel every news is fake news?
Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by Nairalandmonika: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
topelenege:

We are still in PH o

Will you advise me to travel with a sick person for 6 hours to Irua Edo State

Why do you feel every news is fake news?
No that's not how it's done, you friend is a suspected case, he should be isolation, even you and all those that has come in close contact with in should be isolation, then u should contact ncdc on Twitter, they will respond to u immediately. U can also contact a govt hospital on Port Harcourt, they will take his blood sample and send it to irua for testing, irua will give them a feeback within 2 days if he is positive or not.
Re: No Testing Area For Coronavirus In South South by topelenege: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

No that's not how it's done, you friend is a suspected case, he should be isolation, even you and all those that has come in close contact with in should be isolation, then u should contact ncdc on Twitter, they will respond to u immediately. U can also contact a govt hospital on Port Harcourt, they will take his blood sample and send it to irua for testing, irua will give them a feeback within 2 days if he is positive or not.

Thanks.
This is just the info I need.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 11 New Cases Confirmed. Total Confirmed Now 81 / COVID19: Darama As One Patient Refused To Stay At The Isolation Center In Bauchi / Meet Uk's Health Minister, Matt Hancock,leading Uk's Health & Covid-19 fight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.