Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jite Felicitates With Sakpra On His Birthday Anniversary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jite Felicitates With Sakpra On His Birthday Anniversary. (226 Views)

Councillors Endorse Udu Council Boss Jite For Second Term / PMB Felicitates With Cameroon’s President Biya On Inauguration For Another Term / Okowa Is God Sent To Udu Says Jite As Okowa Commissions Ekete Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jite Felicitates With Sakpra On His Birthday Anniversary. by HenryUbus12345(m): 6:06am On Mar 20, 2020
By Henry Ubus

The Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP) has felicitated with Hon. Chief Dr. Henry Afure Sakpra, Commissioner Special Duties Government House Asaba on auspicious occasion of his birthday anniversary today Friday 20/03/20.

In his congratulatory message in Udu today Friday , Hon. Chief Jite extolled the astute contributions of the Udu born Politician cum one time Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council to Delta State and Udu Local Government in particular.

Jite said, “On behalf of my family, the good people of Udu Local Government I wish to congratulate my indefatigable and amiable partner in progress Hon.Chief Dr. Henry Afure Sakpra on the occasion of his Birthday anniversary."

“Over the years, you have given yourself to the course of peace and development in your constituency and Delta State in general. For this, we owe you an enduring debt of gratitude.

“It is my pleasure to join your family, friends and well wishers to thank Almighty God for His continued guidance, protection and provision for you and I wish you more years of a life of forthrightness, outstanding patriotism and service to humanity with which He has blessed you.” Jite added.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Leverage On Technology, Omotola Advises Sanwo-olu / Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Is Like Fine Wine With A Bit Of Vinegar / Blackmail As New Cash Cow For Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.