Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. (670 Views)

Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? / Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / Random Promotion At Workplace- How Has It Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Olusholar24(m): 6:37am On Mar 20, 2020
The outbreak of Covid-19 seems to have halted alot of operations in the world at large. All sectors are pragmatically feeling the heat of the epidemic as there is massive shut down in operations of tertiary institutions and diverse agencies nationwide.

Travel plans has been affected as most countries had already imposed a travel ban on high risk countries expecially countries with high infection and death rate.

This in turn would have affected the plans and goals of some imdividuals. To some, it extends their course duration in schools, to some, it means no travel out of the home or visiting country as of now.

Kindly share how the Covid-19 has affected your plans/goals or that of someone close to you.

Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Skyfornia(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Not yet
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by osamz007: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2020
The only thing affected is my Saturday premier league live matches

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2020
osamz007:
The only thing affected is my Saturday nights premier league live matches

Seriously
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Davash222(m): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2020
osamz007:
The only thing affected is my Saturday nights premier league live matches
Premier league hardly play live matches on Saturdays nights.

Maybe highlights.
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2020
A possible disruption of all academic and organizational calendar is the problem.

Money is already threatening to be a problem o... For some of the salary earners while praying this doesn't escalate and we have to adhere to strict "Stay at home guidelines" - party go scatter o. How many jobs in Nigeria can we really work from home?! How many jobs are cloud-based... Next to nothing!

Directly or indirectly, it's already affecting us... Na just say Nigerians na happy people... "Man no die, man no rotten" na our inbuilt motivation
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by osamz007: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

Premier league hardly play live matches on Saturdays nights.

Maybe highlights.

Modified bro
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by osamz007: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Seriously

Weekends just dey bored
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by ValCon888: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2020
My American girlfriend was scheduled to visit me around Easter this year. But we've had to reschedule because of the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Xsem(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
ValCon888:
My American girlfriend was scheduled to visit me around Easter this year. But we've had to reschedule because of the virus.

I also need an American girlfriend, any possible available link
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Goodgod213: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2020
@xsem hustle them for Instagram follow 90dayfinance and similar pages
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Xsem(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Goodgod213:
@xsem hustle them for Instagram follow 90dayfinance and similar pages

Thank you G.
Nija girls iyaff tire me
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Olusholar24(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
grin
Xsem:

Thank you G.
Nija girls iyaff tire me
Re: Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. by Yohh: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
I wished I were working in other ministries who now work from home. But I work in a hospital, they say I'm an essential civil servant.

(1) (Reply)

. / Lady Reveals Chat Between Her And A CEO Who Wanted Her For Sex (PHOTO) / Gotpaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.