Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Can A Man Die Before His Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Man Die Before His Time? (778 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2020
I need scriptural references to this, thank you
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by AntiChristian: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
I am a Muslim and our believe is that Everyone dies at his exact destined time. No addition and subtraction!

No leave falls from the tree without the knowledge of the Almighty!
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I think a person can die before his time.
For example in the Bible ,Samson died before his time because he disobeyed God layed down principle of not to marry a certain set of people. He did nd paid with his life, but thank God he was forgiven before his death. I don't have scriptural reference now, but gonna get back to u on it.
Moses also died before his time because he disobeyed God. He has walked with God to an extent that certain things are not expected of him by God. He was angry nd instead of speaking to the Rock as instructed by God, he hit the Rock.
God said he'll not enter the promise land, but will see it. Scriptural reference coming soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by OloshoMan: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
You have no time, you can die anytime.
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

I think a person can die before his time.
For example in the Bible ,Samson died before his time because he disobeyed God layed down principle of not to marry a certain set of people. He did nd paid with his life, but thank God he was forgiven before his death. I don't have scriptural reference now, but gonna get back to u on it.
Moses also died before his time because he disobeyed God. He has walked with God to an extent that certain things are not expected of him by God. He was angry nd instead of speaking to the Rock as instructed by God, he hit the Rock.
God said he'll not enter the promise land, but will see it. Scriptural reference coming soon.

Thanks
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Freelane33(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Lol , u don’t need any scriptural reference to this . It’s clear ( glaring ) . You can die before your dated time by Hod( head of the universe God) if you’re not taking good care of yourself and not following the essential paths to live long . Though there is no formula to live in this world but if you are careful you might live longer . Drugs and others shortened life . You can’t be an addict and expecting to have a life span of 80-100 tar . Maximum is 60 base on research .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by JoyAda1234(f): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
When you die,your time is up.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
AntiChristian:
I am a Muslim and our believe is that Everyone dies at his exact destined time. No addition and subtraction!

No leave falls from the tree without the knowledge of the Almighty!

Then why do Muslims think of retaliation whenever a Muslim/Muslims are killed?

Shouldn't surviving Muslims accept the will of Allah in good faith?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

There is nothing like time God set for man to die!

We were created to live forever.

Sin came through our first parents, Death through sin and so Death spread to all of us as sinners! Romans 5:12

Before the birth of Jesus God monitor some people to fulfill his promise of the ultimate sacrifice that will take sin away.

Jesus confirmed this when he said "from the day of John (baptist) the Kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent are seizing it" {Matthew 11:12} meaning after John the baptist, no faithful individual should expect to live any easy smooth life because Satan has become more violent than ever to fight faithful servants of God, so anybody could be killed at any time! Matthew 10:28

So who are the VIOLENT Jesus is referring here?

This are faithful men, women and children who are prepared to enter God's kingdom no matter what it will cost them, even if they're to sacrifice the life they have now {Matthew 10:39} therefore the life God's servants are living now is not tied to any kind of timing.
Whenever anything demands that they compromise their faith, they are prepared to say goodbye to this system of things! Romans 8:35, 38-39

So TRUE Christians are like VIOLENT ones who will never surrender no matter what Satan do to us! Revelations 12:17

That's why TRUE Christians don't believe in any given time, whenever Satan says
"your life now or your faith?"

A Christian will boldly answer "I will forever hold onto my FAITH!" smiley
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by AntiChristian: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Maximus69:

How many Muslims from your side have you seen clamoring for retaliation?
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
AntiChristian:

How many Muslims from your side have you seen clamoring for retaliation?

Well throughout the globe it's no news that the Shiites (Muslim group) always mark the death of the grandson of Muhammad yearly with cutting themselves, perhaps someone could correct them on that barbaric culture!

Just few months ago Soleimani was killed even Muslims here in Nigeria were agitating!

So it's not about those in my side unless you want to tell everyone here that all those agitators aren't Muslims! sad
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by AntiChristian: 6:27am On Mar 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Well throughout the globe it's no news that the Shiites (Muslim group) always mark the death of the grandson of Muhammad yearly with cutting themselves, perhaps someone could correct them on that barbaric culture!

Just few months ago Soleimani was killed even Muslims here in Nigeria were agitating!

So it's not about those in my side unless you want to tell everyone here that all those agitators aren't Muslims! sad

I keep telling you sir to keep your bias and speak the truth always. You are having grey hairs now.

Why would judge Muslims based on Shites? Can your Jehovah witness be judged based on Catholicism or protestantism?

People who agitated for that single killing do you even understand their agitation?

A killing is always a killing no matter who is being killed. There was no trial not judgement. A country can just determine who is a terrorist outside their territory and go for him.

You should get your facts right!
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

I keep telling you sir to keep your bias and speak the truth always. You are having grey hairs now.

Why would judge Muslims based on Shites? Can your Jehovah witness be judged based on Catholicism or protestantism?

People who agitated for that single killing do you even understand their agitation?

A killing is always a killing no matter who is being killed. There was no trial not judgement. A country can just determine who is a terrorist outside their territory and go for him.

You should get your facts right!

Most times the grey hairs symbolises deep thoughts that's powerful to distinguish between true faith and credulity! smiley

What you said is

"Allah predestines everything"

"No leave falls from the tree without the knowledge of Allah"

So i asked simple question
"Why do Muslims agitates when a fellow Muslim is killed?"
"Shouldn't they just accept it as what Allah has decreed and take it in good faith?"

I've told you times without number that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only Christian organization.

So

Are you saying those people agitating aren't Muslims?

Or they don't know that Qazeem Soleimani's death has been decreed by Allah?

Please if they truthfully believe that Allah predestined everything as you said, it's preposterous agitating against what Allah itself decreed.

That's my point! undecided
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by AntiChristian: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Most times the grey hairs symbolises deep thoughts that's powerful to distinguish between true faith and credulity! smiley

What you said is

"Allah predestines everything"

"No leave falls from the tree without the knowledge of Allah"

So i asked simple question
"Why do Muslims agitates when a fellow Muslim is killed?"
"Shouldn't they just accept it as what Allah has decreed and take it in good faith?"

I've told you times without number that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only Christian organization.

So

Are you saying those people agitating aren't Muslims?

Or they don't know that Qazeem Soleimani's death has been decreed by Allah?

Please if they truthfully believe that Allah predestined everything as you said, it's preposterous agitating against what Allah itself decreed.

That's my point! undecided

If your kin was killed what will you do?

Despite the belief, some can still take laws in to their hands. And some may have poor understanding of the belief they profess.

Having this belief doesn't mean there's no law! Whoever kills unjustly would be killed in Islamic law.

Agitation is primarily from the human feelings and not necessarily from our belief.

You call yourself Christians and they call themselves same too. So you can't say about 2 billion are not Christians only 8.5M Jehovah witnesses are the only Christians.
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

If your kin was killed what will you do?

Despite the belief, some can still take laws in to their hands. And some may have poor understanding of the belief they profess.

Having this belief doesn't mean there's no law! Whoever kills unjustly would be killed in Islamic law.

Agitation is primarily from the human feelings and not necessarily from our belief.

You call yourself Christians and they call themselves same too. So you can't say about 2 billion are not Christians only 8.5M Jehovah witnesses are the only Christians.

You see where the problem is now! cheesy

If any of my kin is killed (by a Nigerian who is living within the boarders of Nigeria), i'll report the killer to the authorities so that the Nigerian constitution may take it's course.
But when a commanding officer of an army is killed due to the order of another commanding officer of an opposing army, the warrior died in his line of duty (WAR), so there is no sense in agitating or reporting since there is underground enmity going on between the two countries! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses don't share the same believe with them, at least you know of one which is the TRINITY, so it's clear that we are not of the same sort.

But you and those people share exactly the same beliefs yet they're agitating as if they don't know what your God said in his book regarding predestination!
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Maximus69:

You see where the problem is now! cheesy

If any of my kin is killed (by a Nigerian who is living within the boarders of Nigeria), i'll report the killer to the authorities so that the Nigerian constitution may take it's course.
But when a commanding officer of an army is killed due to the order of another commanding officer of an opposing army, the warrior died in his line of duty (WAR), so there is no sense in agitating or reporting since there is underground enmity going on between the two countries! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses don't share the same believe with them, at least you know of one which is the TRINITY, so it's clear that we are not of the same sort.

But you and those people share exactly the same beliefs yet they're agitating as if they don't know what your God said in his book regarding predestination!

So if one of you kid was affected by the same nuke that killed that guy which authority would you report to?

Agitation once again is from human feelings not religious!
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

(1)So if one of you kid was affected by the same nuke that killed that guy which authority would you report to?

(2)Agitation once again is from human feelings not religious!

I hope you still believe your Qur'an!

(1)When Pharaoh of Egypt was killing God's people and enslaving them, who did they report to? undecided

(2)No member of Jehovah's Witnesses will agitate for any reason whatsoever, we believe in God's ultimate judgment and his promise of Paradise where we will unite once again with our loved ones under the most peaceful and safest condition!
Do you also believe this? undecided
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by AntiChristian: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Maximus69:

I hope you still believe your Qur'an!

(1)When Pharaoh of Egypt was killing God's people and enslaving them, who did they report to? undecided

(2)No member of Jehovah's Witnesses will agitate for any reason whatsoever, we believe in God's ultimate judgment and his promise of Paradise where we will unite once again with our loved ones under the most peaceful and safest condition!
Do you also believe this? undecided

So you think everyone should now share the same view as the Jehovah witnesses? People who practice democracy supports protests and the likes and I keep telling you that is not religious!
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

So you think everyone should now share the same view as the Jehovah witnesses? People who practice democracy supports protests and the likes and I keep telling you that is not religious!

So do you support DEMOnstration of CRAZY? cheesy

It simply means Government of the people by the people and for the people!

Meaning if ratio of Gays to Muslims in a locality is 75-25, you must accept their decision on the rule of law. How about that? cheesy

However God's people neither protest nor agitate, we believe (trust) God's ultimate judgment.

So is it only Jehovah's Witnesses that should believe this?

I think "Muslim" means "believers"!
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by AntiChristian: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Maximus69:

So do you support DEMOnstration of CRAZY? cheesy

It simply means Government of the people by the people and for the people!

Meaning if ratio of Gays to Muslims in a locality is 75-25, you must accept their decision on the rule of law. How about that? cheesy

However God's people neither protest nor agitate, we believe (trust) God's ultimate judgment.

So is it only Jehovah's Witnesses that should believe this?

I think "Muslim" means "believers"!

Don't divert the topic! Agitation is not from belief!

Odabo!
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

Don't divert the topic! Agitation is not from belief!

Odabo!

Hmmmmmmmm

Ódàbò òré mi! smiley
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by lepasharon(f): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Do you know when you'll die?

So what do you mean before the appointed time?
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by tatatar: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Maximus69:

You could as well start asking that "since Islam is against homosexuality,then why do we have gay Muslims" sad
Islam doesn't support fatalism.
Re: Can A Man Die Before His Time? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
tatatar:

You could as well start asking that "since Islam is against homosexuality,then why do we have gay Muslims" sad
Islam doesn't support fatalism.

There are stipulated rules in each religion and whoever goes against such rules TRUE Christians don't count such a person a member of such religion!

For instance anyone drinking alcohol is not a Muslim going by the rules of that religion.

But when the religion say their God decrees or predestined everything and something evil happens, Christians don't expect them to agitate after all their God is the Master architect of all occurrences! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ncdc Wahala!!! Pastor Chris Sends Strong Message To House Of Rep As This Happens / For Those Of You Listening To Worldly Music Listen To This / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Claim Ownership Of God's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.