Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Mocking Continues. You Haven't Learned Any Lesson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mocking Continues. You Haven't Learned Any Lesson (160 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mocking Continues. You Haven't Learned Any Lesson by OpenYourEyes1: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2020
I thought you will notice what GOD is doing. I thought you will notice and stop believing the world. You haven't notice yet? Or you are pretending not to see the strangness of the current event.

Very soon you will be completely humbled and tired to utter a single word.
Keep blaspheming, scheming and mocking yourself.
Re: The Mocking Continues. You Haven't Learned Any Lesson by Buliwyf: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Somebody sounds like he wants to cry.
No sane person can take all the drivel you post seriously. Mockery is the least that can be done to you and your baseless beliefs.

1 Like

Re: The Mocking Continues. You Haven't Learned Any Lesson by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I thought you will notice what GOD is doing. I thought you will notice and stop believing the world. You haven't notice yet? Or you are pretending not to see the strangness of the current event.

Very soon you will be completely humbled and tired to utter a single word.
Keep blaspheming, scheming and mocking yourself.

Bump

(1) (Reply)

Should Pastors Still Ask For Tithe And Offering At This Time? / At This Time / A Prayer For The Global Church Dear God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.