Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs (825 Views)

Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / Visitors To St Edward Hospital, Ajah, Lagos Advised To Self Isolate / COVID-19: Participants At The Recent AVMCA Might Be Exposed, Should Self-Isolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by onyeka76(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2020
A documentary producer has issued a warning of a person with a suspected case of coronavirus who might have attended the AMVCA and had contact with a number of Nigerian celebrities.

Ifeoma Chukwuogo said a man, who she she didn’t mention his name, flew in from the UK and is down with coronavirus symptoms, but he has refused to report himself to the NCDC to get tested.

Ifeoma added that this man interacted with “many people” at the Award ceremony and she has “receipts”.

She later said that she had called in the NCDC helpline to act immediately.

She advised that everyone who attended the AMVCA should self-isolate.

Film producer Priye Diri wrote: “What is this person who was at AMVCA testing positive to Covid19 I’m reading

And Ifeoma responded: “Very true story. He hasn’t tested but came in from the UK and is down with symptoms. Plans to fly right back out soon, but has interacted with many people. I have the receipts and if he continues to refuse to report himself to the NCDC, I’ll whistleblow the shit. With receipts.”

She later added: “UPDATE: Called the NCDC help line. Spoken to a rep, provided preliminary information. Will follow up first thing in the morning. Only delayed on calling for some hrs to properly verify some info first. Because didn’t want to 1: clog phone lines and 2: give wrong info.”

More: https://gutsynaij.com.ng/2020/03/if-you-attended-the-amvcas-please-self-isolate-immediately-producer-advises-as-she-threatens-to-report-person-who-flew-in-for-amvca-and-has-coronavirus-symptoms.html/

Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by Kwamecron(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2020
J’esu....
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2020
My God.......what kind of wahala is this one now? undecided

Even those that didn't go are at risk, cos the people(celebrities) that went will still mix with family members, friends and the society.

A friend in the industry was there and we hung out more than 2ce after the show.
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by peeddy(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2020
OcVoice:
My God.......what kind of wahala is this one now? undecided

Even those that didn't go are at risk, cos the people(celebrities) that went will still mix with family members, friends and the society.

A friend in the industry was there and we hung out more than 2ce after the show.
please do us the favor of self isolating yourself. Better still reach out to the nearest hospital for a potential treatment. But I wish and pray it will turnout negative. And always keep a positive mindset cos I believe your psychology is already messed up. That alone can even propagate an audio covid-19

1 Like

Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by uozonu1: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2020
CHAI THIS IS TURNING TO SOMETHING ELSE OH
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by holyboss1: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2020
I thought about this on the day of the event. Even though Covid was not affirmed in Nigeria at that time, AMVCA would have hosted a bunch of infected foreigners for the event to be a success.

#ShiGettingReal
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by Humphrizy(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2020
There is fire on the mountain
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by Babatunde40(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Hahaha. Corona award
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by ThierryJay: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Trust Corona not to be outshined during any local award. E be like say na only Omashola go safe now o, after being ridiculed for his outfit.

From all indications, it's obvious that its the elites and middle class that are the main distributors of this virus to the masses. No wonder it's been touted as a rich man virus.

Probably, Co-vid was looking to win the AMVCA BEST ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT AWARD (for helping to massively reduce global pollution through carbon emissions by over 30%).

Lalasticlala
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by Everrest9(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Very bad. God help us
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by braveboy64(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2020
We can't even go anywhere in peace
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by Notyamate(f): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2020
Just imagine how many people would have contacted the virus by now.

Somebody cannot go out in peace again. undecided
Re: Isolate Yourself Now If You Attended AMVCA - Producer Advises As Man Shows Signs by Adeling(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2020
I have come to realize that most death cases are now tagged "corona virus". The world is really up to something. Those who said the virus is not any worst than a flu are infact correct. The government should stop pressing the pannick button in a situation where most death cases comes from the aged and those with health issues.

Meanwhile,

(1) (Reply)

Help! My 25years Friend Is Still Bedwetting,what Is The Remedy / Intellectual Disability / Induction Into The Hall Of Fame/shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.