Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Silverbird TV Owner, Senator Ben Murray Bruce Loses Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silverbird TV Owner, Senator Ben Murray Bruce Loses Wife (429 Views)

2018 Budget Is So Dishonest, So Scandalous, So Shameful ─ Senator Ben Murray / Buhari Should Allow Nigerians Cane Those Behind 2018 Budget – Murray-bruce / 'in The Past Three Years Nigeria Has Sunk Into Barbarism'' Ben Murray-bruce Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silverbird TV Owner, Senator Ben Murray Bruce Loses Wife by Balenciagaokey: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2020
He took to his Facebook page to announce this today, Friday, 20th March, 2020.

‪"I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence - awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.‬

‪Our children are devastated, I am too. But I have to be strong for them. Please put our family in your prayers. Like the sun, my wife was a blessing and touched the lives of everyone she met. Though she’s gone, she’d remain alive in our hearts forever. ‬

‪I miss you, my sweetheart, and my most beautiful girl, Evelyn Murray-Bruce. Forever yours, ❤️.‬"

Re: Silverbird TV Owner, Senator Ben Murray Bruce Loses Wife by Balenciagaokey: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2020
More pictures

Re: Silverbird TV Owner, Senator Ben Murray Bruce Loses Wife by Totilopussylick(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2020
May her gentle soul Rest In Peace
Re: Silverbird TV Owner, Senator Ben Murray Bruce Loses Wife by thesicilian: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Feel sad for him. May God grant him and his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Like he said, early detection and treatment are key to beating cancer, please don't neglect your regular yearly check-ups.
Re: Silverbird TV Owner, Senator Ben Murray Bruce Loses Wife by Bej32: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2020
RIP, wife of Mr common sense

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Takes Action As Coronavirus Stumble The State With 84 New Suspected Cases / Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) / Deeper Life Wedding:no Makeup But The Couple Still Looks Adorable - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.