Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Online Tutoring Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Tutoring Jobs (293 Views)

Easiest Private / Home Tutoring Jobs To Get In Nigeria / Online Tutoring Jobs- Apply As An Online Tutor In The Best Schools Available / Work At Home: Apply For Online Tutoring Jobs And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Tutoring Jobs by BUOnline: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Due to expansion, Biblical University is requesting the services of online tutors in the field of Theology.

Requirements:
1. PhD holder by research studies from Biblical University (honorary not eligible)
2. PhD in view by research studies at Biblical University
3. PhD holder in the field of Theology from other government recognised institutions

Type: Part time

Payment: Yes

If you’re interested in this field, you’re in the right place. Contact us, Live WhatsApp Chat. Click to chat https:///2347033128658

Re: Online Tutoring Jobs by six33fourng: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Are you looking for a private teacher, home tutor and home lesson teacher in lekki, ajah, victoria island, Ikeja Lagos State for any subject like mathematics, physics, chemistry and english language? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (Reply)

Free International Scholarship Awards Follow These Links To Apply / Corona Virus Facts- Types Of People That Can't Contact Corona Virus Easily / I Think I Have Been Scammed Off My Identity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.