Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Igbere TV Felicitates With Governor Ugwanyi On His 56th Birthday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbere TV Felicitates With Governor Ugwanyi On His 56th Birthday (photos) (168 Views)

Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off / G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbere TV Felicitates With Governor Ugwanyi On His 56th Birthday (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Popular online medium Igbere TV, on Friday, congratulated the Executive Governor of Enugu State, Rt. Hon. Lawrence Ifeanyi Ugwanyi (Gburugburu) on the occasion of his 56th birthday celebration.

In a goodwill message personally signed by Emeh James Anyalekwa Executive Director of Igbere TV, on behalf of the online medium, he described the Enugu State Governor as a “courageous politician.”

Anyalekwa, who doubles as National President of the Online Media Practitioners Association of Nigeria (OMPAN), commended Ugwanyi for “the good works he is doing towards the growth and development of Enugu State.”

While applauding the Governor for declaring one-week free medical services across the state, to mark his 56th birthday, the media practitioner prayed to Almighty God to grant him more favour and long life.

He enjoined his (Ugwanyi’s) family, friends, political loyalists, and well-wishers to celebrate this milestone of him attaining the joyous age of fifty-six in good health and sound mind.

Anyalekwa said, “Igbere TV wishes His Excellency, Governor Lawrence Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu State, a happy birthday.

“I felicitate with you, your family, friends and well-wishers as you mark your 56th birthday. Life is the greatest of all gifts God has given to man.

“It is therefore a thing of joy that God Almighty, in His infinite mercy, has kept you in good health, and blessed you with success in life.

“As you celebrate, my family, members and staff of Igbere TV and I, wish you more glory and pray God’s grace will continue to sustain you on the lanes of favour and sound health,” the statement added.

Igbere TV, however, urged Gov. Ugwanyi to remain steadfast on the path of development, be dedicated to service and impactful leadership to the people, and channel his energy towards improving their lives.

http://igberetvnews.com/1344309/igbere-tv-felicitates-governor-ugwanyi-56th-birthday/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Igbere TV Felicitates With Governor Ugwanyi On His 56th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Happy 56th birthday to you.

But on a serious note,i wonder why Nigerians celebrate a politician who does 5% of what he was elected to do.

UnaToto

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Epileptic Management Of Coronavirus In Nigeria By Agubuche Chile / Breaking!british Prime Minister Boris Johnson Test Positive To Coronavirus(video / This The Right Time To Start Online Business How I Make Money With Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.