Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Check Out This Boerboel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Check Out This Boerboel (1354 Views)

This Boerboel Is Looking For A New Home !!! / Please Help Me Rate This Boerboel Before Buying / I’m About To Buy This Boerboel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Boerboel by Spanishmilf(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Nbote(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dis one no b dog again na... Poor man fit feed dis one so
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Spanishmilf(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nbote:
Dis one no b dog again na... Poor man fit feed dis one so
hmm why?
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by chukskafor(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Wow that's massive, looks like I knows the doggy; is it from Peridot Kennels?
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Spanishmilf(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
chukskafor:
Wow that's massive, looks like I knows the doggy; is it from Peridot Kennels?
No
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Spanishmilf(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
it's a registered boerbeol, with traceable details up to 5 generations and appraisal score of 82%
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by MANCHESTERBLAC(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Spanishmilf:
it's a registered boerbeol, with traceable details up to 5 generations and appraisal score of 82%
parents pls
k9 name pls
name pls
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
I have seen a Boerboel this huge in Enugu (around old airport road). Though they say the dog is late now. He was so massive that he can't even mate a female.
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Mckandre(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bubewilson:
I have seen a Boerboel this huge in Enugu (around old airport road). Though they say the dog is late now. He was so massive that he can't even mate a female.
double wahala for the owner grin

They for try artificial Insemination
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by vincentjk(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Spanishmilf:
cool

I don't pray to have a dog that'll be this obese, no work out or exercise. Very bad

btw I think that dog is owned by pido

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Spanishmilf(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2020
vincentjk:

I don't pray to have a dog that'll be this obese, no work out or exercise. Very bad

btw I think that dog is owned by pido
I think that the dog normal form, he is not really fat to me.
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Spanishmilf(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2020
is one of the litter mate of the father of this dog is the highest appraised Nigeria bred boerbeol in NIGERIA
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by Spanishmilf(m): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2020
Bubewilson:
LOL
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by vincentjk(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2020
Spanishmilf:
is one of the litter mate of the father of this dog is the highest appraised Nigeria bred boerbeol in NIGERIA

What's his name?
Re: Check Out This Boerboel by vincentjk(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I think that the dog normal form, he is not really fat to me.

Normal form you said? That dog is obviously fat and obese, would slump if you walk him in a kinda hot weather and a little far distance.

This is what Nigerian buyers want, a fat boerboel with big meaty head and body. I can show you fit boerboels with one or two ribs showing as well as the spinal cord on display but yet on top form, it's a matter of choice though

I'm trying to build Augusto that way by working him every evening and upping his diet with enough proetein

Re: Check Out This Boerboel by space9880: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bubewilson:
is it a thing of joy ? these dogs are working dogs not pigs..

(1) (Reply)

Egyptian Mau Cat For Sale / Pedigree Adult Female Rott And GSD For Sale. / My Male Caucasian Ready For Mating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.