Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Manchester United Vow To Pay Casual Workers Wages While Off Duty - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Vow To Pay Casual Workers Wages While Off Duty (299 Views)

"Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) / PSG vow to take appropriate action as Neymar fails to show up for pre-season / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Vow To Pay Casual Workers Wages While Off Duty by stjairus(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Manchester United Vow to Pay Casual Workers Wages Whether Matches are Played or Not

The management team of Manchester United football club has vow to pay all casual workers wages in spite of the suspension of matches following the pandemic issue around the globe. As it is presently held that all Premier League games are currently suspended until at least 30 April. On this note the club announced that they will pay all its loyal matchday and non-matchday casual workers, should Premier League games be cancelled or played behind closed doors for the remainder of this season.

This goodwill gesture reflects the club’s desire to reduce the financial uncertainty facing its casual workforce, and is in recognition of the crucial role they play in delivering services to supporters.
Discussions are ongoing with the Premier League about what will happen to games after that date, including the four remaining games scheduled to be played at Old Trafford this season...Read more...https://www.schooldrillers.com/manchester-united-vow-to-pay-casual-workers-wages/
Re: Manchester United Vow To Pay Casual Workers Wages While Off Duty by LegendaryLover(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
what do u expect?
recently, the team has been doing well. The fans, players, coach, club owner, etc is happy. So naturally, they'll extend their appreciation to its workers.
Re: Manchester United Vow To Pay Casual Workers Wages While Off Duty by LegendaryLover(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Every organization in the world who plan on closing their biz temporarily should learn from ManUtd.
As a biz. admin. graduate, I know that 1 of the reasons employees resist change in an org. is fear that the change will affect their present income negatively. If u won't be paying me during the period u say i should stay home, me go say "oti o, lailai, no way, Hunger dey." And may want to rebel.

So this one Fed. Govt. is asking pipo to stay home, close this, close that. Make them remember to do as ManUtd dey do oo.
Re: Manchester United Vow To Pay Casual Workers Wages While Off Duty by LegendaryLover(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Every organization in the world who plan on closing their biz temporarily because of Covid-19 should learn from ManUtd.
As a biz. admin. graduate, I know that 1 of the reasons employees resist change in an org. is fear that the change will affect their present income negatively. If u won't be paying me during the period u say i should stay home, me go say "oti o, lailai, no way, Hunger dey." And may want to rebel.

So this one Fed. Govt. is asking pipo to stay home, close this, close that. Make them remember to do as ManUtd dey do oo.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Boss Mikel Arteta Recovers From Coronavirus / Kane 'perfect' For Man United, But Juventus, Madrid Also Possible - Ferdinand / Barcelona Star Ronaldinho Jailed In Paraguay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.