Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (81210 Views)

Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Accident On Benin Ekpoma-Auchi Road: 2 Children, 6 Others Dead (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Kulimi: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
ok
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Dollabiz: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rip
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by loveandnotpain(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
After all the struggles to make it. Too painful
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
A loss to the nation. Not just their parents.

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by lavenjcrown(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
What a tradegy. May here souls rest on.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by GreatResearcher: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
A human life, just like all lives, is simply an interruption of eternal nothingness and oblivion. Never worry about when you will die; death can come anytime. Just make good and cautious decisions and live your life to the fullest.
Great.

if they keep two pills Anti-Covid19 pill and Redpill, I'd go for redpill. I've been getting good dose of redpill . But its effectiveness fluctuates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Adavizeee(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
RIP
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by user294(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
In a way, I feel I have not been grateful enough to God for how he saved me and about 13 other corpers yesterday. We had an accident at Ifon, Ondo State, on our way to Benin from Ekiti. Perhaps, some of you may have come across the video on Whatsapp. Thank God, the most severe injury was a couple of slightly deep cuts to the back of one of us, while I sustained bruises to my right hand and part of body. Were it not for God, I would probably be deformed now as the bus almost fell on my hand. I just saw this sad news about these two corpers (RIP to their souls) and I just remember how bad our own story could have been. Pls, let's be cautious, roads are filled with portholes, and over speeding and talking irrelevantly either on phone or even to a passenger by the driver is dangerous. Lastly, only by his Grace and Mercy are we truly saved.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by imanray37(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
How ironic on the truck written is the word''GODS TIME”
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Zane2point4(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
sizer07:
OMG may God rest there souls.mean while driving on a high way required a handful of experience, no human is perfect but experience matters alot,long distance driving is quite different from years of driving in a town. Pls we shd all take that into considerations when planing to drive on a long journey that a simple mistake can ends one life whilst the need to know the rules and regulations, all the road signs when to over take and when not to. From the look of this pictures its look like a wrong overtaken .we most pay attention to drivers who drive long journey when traveling not just seat eat and sleep in a bus. It might be of great help in the future. They are gud sources of getin long journey driving experience. I gained a lot from such too.RIP to the deaths
You said it all,many people wont read what you wrote here,but its very relevant..
Plying highway requires experience and skills,you might be on your own lane ,suddenly you see an incoming vehicle that is using one way,so the are many things to look out to.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ajaokuta not Ajeokuta

Rip to d departed. Life!

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by imrany20(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
jantofubu:
Omg..

After everything..
Wat a way to end everything...

Rip guys..

Are you mourning or you are mocking them?

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by 27Pushing30: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Shibaraba:
So their story ends.
Shibaraba drive safe
Shibaraba don't overspeed
Shibaraba don't overtake anyhow
Shibaraba wear seat belts.
Lai Lai.
The very opposite
When man Don take 33 like 8 bottles na that time I go dey drive like character for need for speed.
Not saying them drink o, just saying speed kills. For on high speed control is difficult.

Rip lads.

I’ve had accidents while high and accidents while sober. And I can tell you this.

You’re right...accidents when under the influence usually end up in car wrecks.

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by CSTR2: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Man is like a vapour, he is here now, and disappears the next moment.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by seniormallam(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
What we lose as a nation during this useless services is more than what we gain..........no batch that one or two parents will not bury their child children........ People should be given the option of exemption letter pls.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
RIP to the dead

The trailer even had 'God's time's written on it. undecided

Na wa o.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by 21sailor: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
chatinent:
Life like a mist..appears and disappears.
Life like a mist
Appears for just a day then disappears tommorow
All that we are can quickly fade away
Replaced with Tears and sorrows

If a man should die can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made.... He will call the Dead will answer and they shall live. John 5:28,29

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Raphsays: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
thorpido:
My thinking too.How do people make long journey in a salon car?

*It's no guarantee of safety but definitely lesser risks.

Yeah! Less risk u're spot on
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by ofiko123(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
RIP to the dead corpers...
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by jantofubu(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
imrany20:

Are you mourning or you are mocking them?

Anyone your intuition picks...

Mind you, no one ever mocks any dead person..every soul shall taste death..
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Monday60655(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Why cropping the pictures when their identity is still unknown.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by chatinent: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
21sailor:

Life like a mist
Appears for just a day then disappears tommorow
All that we are can quickly fade away
Replaced with Tears and sorrows

If a man should die can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made.... He will call the Dead will answer and they shall live. John 5:28,29
I sight you, brotherly. Greeting from this side.

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Nizox(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
They the deceased were brothers
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by yommen: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
vastolord4:
RIP to them.. this nysc thing is one good experience but the risks involved with both traveling and changing your environment could lead to this.. May God give their loved ones the strength to bear the lose

Abeg shut up joorr! So if a student is on a flight to study abroad and the plane crashed, you'll say it's high time study abroad is stopped?

What risk is their in traveling during nysc that's not their in traveling for a business journey? I'm usually amazed when people condemn nysc because of issues like this as if accident don't just happen on a good day.

Most importantly, when Bihari said Nigeria youths are lazy, he means you. The op said their destination could not be ascertained. So how do you know they were even traveling for music sake? Many Nigeria youths are unemployed because they lack patience and analytic skills.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Government should be bold enough to cancel this monster called NYSC jare

I will never allow dominique to serve

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by vastolord4(m): 12:28am On Mar 21, 2020
yommen:

Abeg shut up joorr! So if a student is on a flight to study abroad and the plane crashed, you'll say it's high time study abroad is stopped?

What risk is their in traveling during nysc that's not their in traveling for a business journey? I'm usually amazed when people condemn nysc because of issues like this as if accident don't just happen on a good day.

Most importantly, when Bihari said Nigeria youths are lazy, he means you. The op said their destination could not be ascertained. So how do you know they were even traveling for music sake? Many Nigeria youths are unemployed because they lack patience and analytic skills.

You are a stack illitrate! And a dumb fellow as well.. read and understand before your twart makes your decisions

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Budline1(m): 6:04am On Mar 21, 2020
vastolord4:

You are a stack illitrate! And a dumb fellow as well.. read and understand before your twart makes your decisions

Abi o. It's not even only through accidents ppl die during NYSC, they also die as a result of poor living condition, kidnapping, being killed, sickness and more. The program is claiming lives annually.

If NYSC isn't scrapped, it should be voluntary and not compulsory.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by gcof(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Nigerian roads are generally death traps. I wonder when the government would deem it fit to fix the roads.
a lorry ran into their car abi it is every accident that’s caused by bad road
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Kandyudo1(f): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2020
R.I.p
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2020
Every single year our youths die in this NYSC thing. In fact There is a full section in the yearly NYSC magazine dedicated to “our fallen heroes”

when will the government end this highly unnecessary scheme which has long outlived its purpose? I have been calling for this since I did my own service in 2014.

If Nigeria has not United this long after the civil war then it’s not this pointless scheme that is going to unite us. Cancel it and stop wasting young lives unnecessarily. Useless government officials, same people that will “work it” for their own children will be flinging other people’s children to far away lands in the name of national service. I hate this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video) / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) / Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.