Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Which Of This Novel Do You Which To Read Again? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of This Novel Do You Which To Read Again? (348 Views)

Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Novel Do You Which To Read Again? by teedoxman89(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
I miss them all,

Re: Which Of This Novel Do You Which To Read Again? by Toduntee: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Koku Baboni

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Novel Do You Which To Read Again? by chatinent: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
I wouldn't mind all. I loved Joy of Motherhood; the irony was superb.
Re: Which Of This Novel Do You Which To Read Again? by Chikpat(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
I have never seen or heard about any of these books. OP, did you school in Cameroun, Niger, Chad or Benin Republic?
Re: Which Of This Novel Do You Which To Read Again? by chival(f): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
I am not familiar with The Big Yellow House. The rest of them are classics, especially Koku Baboni.
Re: Which Of This Novel Do You Which To Read Again? by Alexaonfleek: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Definitely second chance among all of them there.

Still love this book by chimamanda
Purple hisbiscus.
Feels like my first time of reading it even when it's the 8th time

(1) (Reply)

Is Physics Really A Course To Study / Mathematical Food For Geniuses / How Fast Is National Open Univeristy's PG Programmes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.