Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? (1064 Views)

What's The Population Of Christians And Muslims In Taraba State? / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / See Fake Traditional Vaccine Produced In Kano To Cure Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Astark: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Churches and mosque are shutting down, Saudi Arabia suspended prayers which have never been done before.

All religious activities Steve closing down and God's aren't helping their followers.

Then there are scientist and health workers that are working day and night to solve the problem, many will die in the process and all of them are under paid.

After they manage to find the cure, guess who gets the credit? "God"..

The same God that you couldn't help you fight the disease, the same God that couldn't stop hunger, poverty and many other things.

God bless sciences.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by helinues: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin

When Pope has suspended service for almost 3 weeks now

The Iran Sheik that refused to be quarantined Don yamutu yakare

Holy spirit is on vacation in Saturn, he won't be back anytime soon

As for the Nigerians pastors, me waiting for this Corona virus palava to go and see if they will still claimed they are miracle performers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by segebase(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
End tym

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by AgentNairaland(f): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

As for the Nigerians pastors, me waiting for this Corona virus palava to go and see if they will still claimed they are miracle performers

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Kylekent59: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
His ways are no man's ways

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by festacman(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
You talk because you have gift of speech. How about going deaf and dumb for a while?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
festacman:
You talk because you have gift of speech. How about going deaf and dumb for a while?
GBAMsolutely!
Thanks for the apt reply sir.

END OF THREAD.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Kiaka8: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
post=87619102:

GBAMsolutely!
Thanks for the apt reply sir.

END OF THREAD.
[/s]
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by LivingSage: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
segebase:
End tym

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by CanadaOrBust: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Astark:

Well man has a need to thank someone for giving the scientists the wherewithal to find a cure. Who do YOU suggest they thank?

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by GreyLaw(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
A foolish thread! A baby who goes to church or mosque can tell that the world is in a fallen state, yet someone wakes up and wants the same God they have rejected to come and cure their sickness.

You don't have an idea how God operates. Miracles happen all the time when the name of Jesus is mentioned. Both the Bible and Qur'an make it abundantly clear that in the end times things will get worse and worse. Keep writing funny things and don't sit down and have a serious introspection about your life.

I can guarantee you that, that smirk on your face will be wiped off in a fraction of a second if you don't make your ways right. God help you.
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Jman06(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
My brother that's the hypocrisy we've been talking about!

Same God that they claim heals people in their churches has just decided to go on quarantine in the face of Corona virus!

Even the mountain of fire people in my area that distract me with their noise everyday are nowhere to be found when you need their miracles the most.

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by danvon(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
If a tree cannot cure sickness is that argument against the fruit of the tree?

What makes you think the tree was made for sick people?
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by edoairways: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Probably some persons need to be dumb and deaf to understand the things of the spirit.
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Astark: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jman06:
My brother that's the hypocrisy we've been talking about!

Same God that they claim heals people in their churches has just decided to go on quarantine in the face of Corona virus!

Even the mountain of fire people in my area that distract me with their noise everyday are nowhere to be found when you need their miracles the most.
don't mind them.

See them insulting me and making excuse for a God that doesn't exist, smh

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Okoroawusa: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

Hahahahaha...guy u no well.

But if person look am well na true u talk
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Odingo1: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
God exist, but his ways is different from the way of man. The world is full of tribulations.

Bible said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by dododawa1: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
GOD testing our faith,it has happened before MOSES Vs PHARAOH,so Thier is GOD,idot op.
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by iornenge81(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2020
Astark:
Churches and mosque are shutting down, Saudi Arabia suspended prayers which have never been done before.

All religious activities Steve closing down and God's aren't helping their followers.

Then there are scientist and health workers that are working day and night to solve the problem, many will die in the process and all of them are under paid.

The same God that you couldn't help you fight the disease, the same God that couldn't stop hunger, poverty and many other things.

God bless sciences.
Which of the God are u asking to bless science if He doesn't exist to you. Stop what soever you are taking
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by terryp90: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Astark:
don't mind them.

Did Jesus heal every single recorded sick person on earth when he was here?
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Astark: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2020
terryp90:

Did Jesus heal every single recorded sick person on earth when he was here?

that is what your forefathers was taught.

Better free yourself and wake up from the matrix

Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Odingo1:
God exist, but his ways is different from the way of man. The world is full of tribulations.

Bible said it all.
Who wrote the bible?

Dey there make pant dey wear you
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Astark:
don't mind them.

They're all neurotic
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by gratiaeo(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2020
There is God but religion is fallacy i have learned that long time ago.
You can worship God and live a better life without going to any church or mosque
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by adekolaelect(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Keep your faith .the writer is dump !!! You praised scientists for discovering some combination of Roots and leafs that cures but you failed to ask yourself who creates those Roots and Leafs ?? The final answer is that you are MAD .
Re: Christians And Muslims God Can't Cure Coronavirus? by orunto27: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2020
T.B. Joshua. In The Name of Christ Jesus is pouring Healing Rains on many Houses all over the World. He started in Wuhan, Buhari must go to him to heal Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Dariye, Kalu, Nyame Not Qualified For Presidential Amnesty –NCS / BREAKING: Nigeria Records 38 New Coronavirus Cases / BREAKING: Nigeria Records 242 Corona Virus Cases Today 150 Deaths, Kano, Lagos T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.