Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

D’banj, Don Jazzy, M.i., Wande Coal And Others At Koko Concert [pictures] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj, Don Jazzy, M.i., Wande Coal And Others At Koko Concert [pictures] (855 Views)

D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela / Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / D'banj Koko Concert To Be Hosted By Idris Elba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj, Don Jazzy, M.i., Wande Coal And Others At Koko Concert [pictures] by pckid: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2010
D'banj at Koko Concert

KOKO CONCERT took place on the 24th of December 2010 at the New Expo Hall of Eko Hotels. The concert began with the entrance of the Mo’Hits president Don Jazzy and there were performances from every member of the Mo’ Hits with support from Dotstar, Jesse Jagz, M.I., eLDee, Wizkid and the dancers were eye catching. enjoy the pictures provided courtesy of our friends at Campus Heat, see pictures at http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/12/dbanj-don-jazzy-m-i-wande-coal-and-others-at-koko-concert-pictures/

(1) (Reply)

Ota Yeri Yeri By Kul-g: Pls Kindly Listen To This Song / Lyrics For Sale __ Commercial Tracks Songs Lyrics For Sale Prices Are Fair .. If / Oluchi By Henrotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.