Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally (736 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by JAWBONE(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Some days ago, the indefatigable governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde organised a political rally in Ibadan amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Many Nigerians came for him on social media.

Today, as a true democrat, he has apologized and taken responsibility for that action. Here is his apology

"
I have received your complaints about the rally that was held yesterday, and I feel obligated to state in clear terms that we acted based on the information we had at that time. In retrospect, it should not have happened and I take responsibility for that lapse in judgement."

How many gbosa for Governor of the year?

https://mobile.twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1240760383905939457

Mynd44

Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by JAWBONE(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Let me also point out that the "zombiefied" brainless youths of a certain political party immediately saw an opportunity to lambast the amiable governor using it as an excuse to deflect attention from their inept zombie-in-chief who has refused to address the nation as a leader would.

Some of them are even saying, "what will the President addressing the nation do". Well, I don't blame them. People whose job is to defend mediocrity are themselves mediocres. The most painful reality is that those of us who do not share in their foolery have to share the country with them.

My prayer is in the future, we will never have to deal with these set of idiots again.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by Babatunde40(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Only the strong who has control can say sorry. Carry on GSM
Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by freeflex: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Become a blogger and make over 780k in Nigeria

watch youtube video

via https://myfreeflex.com.ng/how-to-create-a-blog-website-via-domainking/

or directly via https://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=3175

you can create a website with free .com.ng domain name just with 5000naira for a year and make up to 780k a month..

its true guys..
Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by dustmalik(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
I hope his apology can also control the spread of COVID-19.
Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by LegendHero(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nice one!

Although the deed is already done. Let’s just hope and pray no one is infected with corona virus among that crowd. Coz if there is one, then a lot of people might have been coronated by now.

Makinde is wise for apologizing tho!
Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by healthserve(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Funny
Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by Olunmercy56(f): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin GSM governor cool cool
Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by DCmonster: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Best governor in western, Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by Righteousness89(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
If We had Leaders as this young man, We would not be were we are today..

If this was our President ,Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina will be out Screaming Unnecessary talks..
Re: Seyi Makinde Apologises For Ibadan Rally by Dikegodspower(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
chai. I wish he was the GCFR. its well

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Donates IVM Medical Ambulance To Anambra State Government, Social Media / "Why Is So Much Death Surrounding Buhari In Just A Few Days" - Reno Omokri React / The Trial Of Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.