Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 (2180 Views)

Have you seen the new Tecno Pourvoir 3 / Tecno Pourvoir 3 / Meet Tecno Mobile Latest Phones Tecno Pourvoir 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
i need a fairly used tecno pourvoir 3+ and infinix note 5 with their carton still intact.pourvoir 3+ @30k-32k ,infinix note 5 @25k
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Valachix: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
How about you buy new one instead since the carton is of huge importance to you?
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by KataKaraNG: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
KataKaraNG:

Infinix note 5 with carton is very much available. 38k flat. Call or whatsapp 08080057484
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Rexraph18(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Valachix:
How about you buy new one instead since the carton is of huge importance to you?

grin grin your comment made me remember what someone said to me one day..

I asked him for the carton and charger of a phone, he replied and I quote " go slot go collect am"

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rexraph18:

grin grin your comment made me remember what someone said to me one day..

I asked him for the carton and charger of a phone, he replied and I quote " go slot go collect am"
even if it was a fairly used phone the carton is still important because of the serial number
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Valachix:
I cant afford much for a new one
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by greatmonday40: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pouvoir 3+ 40k with carton and original changer and recipes
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Rexraph18(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alimzy20:
even if it was a fairly used phone the carton is still important because of the serial number

Carton has never been important to me.. just that some buyers will ask for it.
And I can say that, most of this buyers no de even look the carton sef, one buyer sometime last month, trashed the carton right in my presence (though he requested it) claiming it's extra load.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by KataKaraNG: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alimzy20:
Good luck in your search
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jimmyubah2: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rexraph18:

And I can say that, most of this buyers no de even look the carton sef, one buyer sometime last month, trashed the carton right in my presence (though he requested it) claiming it's extra load.
They will know the importance of it when their phones got stollen or snatched and they need to track the phone.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2020
Rexraph18:

that fellow might be mentally deranged,u requested for something u needed at the same time he transhed it.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 1:08am On Mar 21, 2020
MightyGEE:

Lol And how many phones has been successful tracked in Nigeria. Baba if u no dey careful dey will steal your phone and still be using your number on the phone join
my previous android phone that got stolen i recovered it back with the help of the serial number on the carton.man the phone carton is important to me.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2020
greatmonday40:
Pouvoir 3+ 40k with carton and original changer and recipes
I need a clear pic of the phone with the carton @33k last price
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jimmyubah2: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2020
MightyGEE:

Lol And how many phones has been successful tracked in Nigeria. Baba if u no dey careful dey will steal your phone and still be using your number on the phone join
Well, where I am the police help track stolen phones on daily basis.
I have helped my friend tracked his Gionee A1 through the police and two of my friends also got their stolen phones back same way.
I don't even password my phone so when stolen the person who stole it can begin to use it immediately and it will be easier for the police to track. Here, nobody buys a phone without the carton.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by martin22: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2020
If it is for d IMEI Number, it is written @ d back of most android phones.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by martin22: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

I have helped my friend tracked his Gionee A1 through the police and two of my friends also got their stolen phones back same way.
I don't even password my phone so when stolen the person who stole it can begin to use it immediately and it will be easier for the police to track. Here, nobody buys a phone without the carton.
if it is for d IMEI NUMBER, it is written @ d back of most android phones.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Alimzy20(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2020
martin22:
The serial number is used to track a stolen or lost phone which is only written on the phone carton

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jimmyubah2: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2020
martin22:
Then when your phone is stolen what will you use to track it? Secondly, I don't buy a phone without the original carton, cus one day you will receive a call from the police asking you to return the phone you are using which means its a stolen phone and the owner has used the imei number on the carton to track it. I hope you understand where I am driving at?
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by drayboi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

Then when your phone is stolen what will you use to track it? Secondly, I don't buy a phone without the original carton, cus one day you will receive a call from the police asking you to return the phone you are using which means its a stolen phone and the owner has used the imei number on the carton to track it. I hope you understand where I am driving at?
My phone was stolen last month, I have tracked it and uptill now the phone haven't been found. Pls, do you have an idea of what next i can do?
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jimmyubah2: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
drayboi:
My phone was stolen last month, I have tracked it and uptill now the phone haven't been found. Pls, do you have an idea of what next i can do?
Did you track it yourself or the police helped you to track it? Mine was tracked at the police headquarter CID unit and it took them 3months before they got my phone back for me. I paid 10k after everything. Mine took so long cus the thief didn't put his sim for some times. In fact, it was the person who bought it from the thief that the phone was tracked to.
So go to phone tracking unit at police headquarter with your phone carton cus they will need the imei number to do that. Good luck.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by drayboi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

Did you track it yourself or the police helped you to track it? Mine was tracked at the police headquarter CID unit and it took them 3months before they got my phone back for me. I paid 10k after everything. Mine took so long cus the thief didn't put his sim for some times. In fact, it was the person who bought it from the thief that the phone was tracked to.
So go to phone tracking unit at police headquarter with your phone carton cus they will need the imei number to do that. Good luck.
it's the police that's tracking it. But I don't know him because the phone was stolen in school nd it's the school securities that gave the police man the IMEI number so I can't communicate with him and whenever they call him he would say there's no user yet. The phone was stolen on the first of February this year
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jimmyubah2: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
drayboi:
it's the police that's tracking it. But I don't know him because the phone was stolen in school nd it's the school securities that gave the police man the IMEI number so I can't communicate with him and whenever they call him he would say there's no user yet. The phone was stolen on the first of February this year
Don't worry, the person has not put sim yet. Even if it takes months you will get your phone back.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by skywalker240(m): 4:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Alimzy20:
i need a fairly used tecno pourvoir 3+ and infinix note 5 with their carton still intact.pourvoir 3+ @30k-32k ,infinix note 5 @25k
i have an open box tecno pop 2 for sale if you want, everything intact.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jilingori: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Alimzy20:
The serial number is used to track a stolen or lost phone which is only written on the phone carton
please how do I go about it a friends xiomi phone which cost 88k ws stolen yesterday how can we track it
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jilingori: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

pls I need to know how to go about it
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jimmyubah2: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Jilingori:
pls I need to know how to go about it
If your phone is stolen just go to the nearby police station and tell them you want to track your stolen phone. If they don't offer such service they will refer you to the particular station that does that. But make sure you go with your phone carton cus they will demand for the imei number. They will take details and ask you some few security questions like the date the phone was stolen, location and time and the sims on the phones when the phone was stolen. They will also get your number to reach you in case they find your phone or they need any help from you. After they get your phone back, you will be asked to pay 10k or less. If you are lucky sometimes, its the thief that will pay for all their expenses.
Mind you it might take sometimes depending when the thief begins to use it.
Immediately a sim is inserted in that phone and it's on that's all. And if they cannot get the thief, they will track possible contacts of that thief.
In my state, its on daily basis they recover stolen phones.
And if its a robbery or burglary case, the police will intensify their search.
If you like tell the police your phone was stolen at gun point and they even collected your money too..... Na that one go make them serious pass. If dem catch that person eh nah die. But e fit be your brother or person close to you na him steal the phone o....
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jimmyubah2: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Jilingori:
please how do I go about it a friends xiomi phone which cost 88k ws stolen yesterday how can we track it
What's your location? Please if you are close to the police headquarter, just go along with your friend plus the carton. Tell them your phone got stolen and you came to track it. They will direct you to the intelligent and CID unit in charge of that.
88k no be moimoi o.......
If na me sef I go tell the police say the person wey carry the phone put gun for my head b4 him collect my phone plus 100k.
Aswear, him go pay for everything and no be small money the police go make for him head since na robbery case now.
Good luck.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by drayboi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

Don't worry, the person has not put sim yet. Even if it takes months you will get your phone back.
but I heard that they do change the IMEI number which will make the phone not to be trackable, how true is it?
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by Jimmyubah2: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
drayboi:
but I heard that they do change the IMEI number which will make the phone not to be trackable, how true is it?
I think u will have to flash the phone to do that if its snapdragon chipset. But mtk phones can be change without necessarily rooting.
Well, I stand to be corrected by tech gurus in the house.
Re: In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 by drayboi(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

I think u will have to flash the phone to do that if its snapdragon chipset. But mtk phones can be change without necessarily rooting.
Well, I stand to be corrected by tech gurus in the house.
it's a pouvoir 3+

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Starts 'join The Smartphone Network Campaign / Who Knows How To Change Imei Of Itel Inote Prime...1701 / I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.