Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Kashamu Sympathises With Ben Bruce Over Death Of Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Sympathises With Ben Bruce Over Death Of Wife (292 Views)

Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan, King Turner Visit Ben Murray-Bruce Over Mum's Death (Photos) / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu Sympathises With Ben Bruce Over Death Of Wife by Kavuki: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kashamu sympathises with Ben Bruce over death of wife

The immediate past lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District and Peoples Democratic Party chieftain, Sen. Buruji Kashamu has commiserated with media entrepreneur and former senator representing Bayelsa East, Ben Murray-Bruce, on the death of his wife, Evelyn Bruce.

In a condolence message signed by the Ijebu Igbo born politician, he described late Evelyn as pillar of inspiration and support for the media entrepreneur.

Mr. Bruce passed away on Friday 20th of March, 2020.

According to the statement, Sen. Kashamu identifies with Bruce's agony at this trying period.

It said, "I received with a troubled heart the news of the passage of Mrs Evelyn Murray-Bruce, the adorable wife of my friend and brother, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce.

"As a friend of the family, I attest to the fact that she was a source of inspiration and strong pillar of support to Ben. She was a true mother to her children in all respects. Her warmth, love, commitment and sacrifice were exceptional. These are some of the fond memories that would be forever etched on the table of our hearts.

"It is on this note that I wish to empathise with my dear friend and the entire Murray-Bruce family on the vacuum created by Mrs Evelyn Murray-Bruce’s exit.

"I reckon that the vacuum created by her passage to eternal glory would be difficult to fill; please, be encouraged and comforted in her good deeds and the fond memories that we all have of her. For, as someone said, “to live in the hearts of those we love is never to die.

"It is true that Mrs Evelyn Murray-Bruce is now free from the pains and pangs of this beleaguered world and has joined the saints triumphant; she and her good deeds remain forever in our hearts."

Re: Kashamu Sympathises With Ben Bruce Over Death Of Wife by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
painful loss, rip
Re: Kashamu Sympathises With Ben Bruce Over Death Of Wife by Hbabarb: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
That’s a great loss. RIP to her, May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Kashamu Sympathises With Ben Bruce Over Death Of Wife by Inkling(f): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
May her soul rest in peace

www.ewatomi.com

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kwara Gov Rolls Out More Proactive Measures Despite No Recorded Case / Opinion. Had World War 111 Occur, There Wouldn't Have Been A Global Pandemic / Coronavirus: Umahi Shuts Down Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.