Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now (38707 Views)

Ambassadors: Buhari Protecting Ex-service Chiefs From ICC Prosecution – PDP / Kankara: FG Will Continue To Work Hard At Protecting Nigerians - Osinbajo / VP Osinbajo Opens Up On Buhari Protecting Herdsmen And Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by osusuallstars: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
That was how you re-trated your commitment to secure our lives but herdsmen and book haram kept killing us
I know you have your condolences on computer ready , awaiting for copy and paste .

This time around from your ashawo daughter

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ikorodureporta: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tha real #Covid cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
bestabigaelever:
This coronavirus is scaring me gan o
Jesu cry

Why are you scared?

Use the steam method every evening and you'll be fine. CoronaV dies from heat.

Besides, more people have recovered by themselves without medication than those that died from it.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Risingblue008(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
I'm not sure if ds man of a president really exist,he can't even address d nation on serious issue like dis
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Mozegee: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
You are the most useless president Nigeria have ever had.For your foolish mistake and not listening to advice of closing boarder when you are suppose to do.we are doomed.it will never be well with you and your family.You don't like your citizens, you are so selfish Mr President. With tears in my eyes and as far as I know that God liveth,it will never be well with you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by JunctionBox: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oga, you are not only protecting Nigerians. Yourself included. Not as if you have immune against uncle Corona. Uncle Corona is a respecter of nobody.

Meanwhile, patronize us with any of the following. We'll give you excellent job at the best price.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by jolyment: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
OloshoMan:
I don't know who needs to hear this but neither the blood of Jesus nor prayers have been found effective in combating coronavirus. You are not more special than the people who are infected and the only thing that can protect you is obeying instructions and practicing safe hygiene.

You don't know the power in the blood of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by simols(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Why did u allow it to fly to Nigeria in d first place

Awon Ode dede
Why did Trump and Italy President allow it to enter their country. Must you talk
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Bigiway(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Some people who lack home training will still insult him as if he is the cause of coronavirus
Heaven falling not for one person. You will later know who lack home training when one of your family catch coronavirus. Instead of dullard to shut down border when they case still minimal, his acting deaf and dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Facidio: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
OloshoMan:
I don't know who needs to hear this but neither the blood of Jesus nor prayers have been found effective in combating coronavirus. You are not more special than the people who are infected and the only thing that can protect you is obeying instructions and practicing safe hygiene.

Just say Wat u want to say and stop abusing what you don't have power over. What ever faith u believe in be it Islam or u are an atheist. Just mind ur own business and believe and leave others to theirs......

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Hedonisst: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Everytime this pathetic fool opens his mouth to talk, undiluted nonsense is the only thing that gushes out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by sizer07: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
This shit hole of a president told us cloroquine is a cure for covid-19 now people are been admitted at hospital for cloroquone poison .Nigeria our mumu too much. a nation with so many docile onuku, ignorant is a canker worn more like a cancer that eat deep when you choose to be one. Out of curiosity I ask a pharmaceutical shop around my area this evening cloroquine done reach 1500 grin with abeg oh.(WHO) are saying other wise as regard to using it.dama trump say we de disturbed am. He one to reduce black people make we kuku no de come America whilst the reason for this shallow announcement. He knows Africa will do self medications,kill and die to have cloroquine and consume without Dr prescription, our ancestors will be weeping and turning in there graves saying chai chai chai lekwa lekwa ..my people will perish for lack of knowledge oh.tomorrow trump abi na trumpet self go say monkey tail mix with agbo will make corona virus disappeared fiam.my people will que for it at iya basira junction. Spit........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by VULCAN(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
It's a foolish person who says a thing does not work when he hasn't even used it.

Tell us how many coronavirus victims you prayed for with the blood of Jesus who later died?

OloshoMan:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Ruggedniggaone: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
ada9ja:

For u to insult a president of Nigeria at his age so easily shows u slaps your parent becos your parent had never been perfect. U re a lose child

Respect elders

No one is perfect
I no fight you nah mannerless kid abeg don't insult me lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ikorodureporta: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
bimgo:
Reading your comment.

Are you Lai's son??

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by afopower(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
OloshoMan:
ur opinion , av u ever heard dis b4? "we treat but God heals" rethink.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Runtown07: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Zoo president = zoo country.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Some people who lack home training will still insult him as if he is the cause of coronavirus

When his mates were closing borders, they were opening the country to Italians and Americans and Britons and now you say the 200 million people whose lives are at risk shouldn't complain?

You are talking in the nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Ibrassdeen(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Azmanaty:

I can't vote for such a man
na u know wetin concern all i know is dat till 2023
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Jman06(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mr president, many Nigerians are getting themselves poisoned with chloroquine due to corona virus, I hope you can now see the need to REGULATE our drug market
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by imma007: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Story for the Gods

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Obynopositive: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Yet no national speech.... It's that not supposed to be a priority..?
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
benuejosh:
Thank You Buhari. We trust you government.

See your psychiatrist asap

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by neuron100(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
This man is never a serious fellow.
Before you want us to remind you that protecting us from any goddamm terror is your no1 priority?
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by JahBwoy: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
ada9ja:

For u to insult a president of Nigeria at his age so easily shows u slaps your parent becos your parent had never been perfect. U re a lose child

Respect elders

No one is perfect

Elder wey fvck up no deserve one useless Respect angry.

Don't play the 'no one is perfect' tape with the life of 200 million people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Slow motion idiotic cow

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by tejiritex(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
benuejosh:
Thank You Buhari. We trust you government.

Are u also clueless
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by baike: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Presido are you sure? cheesy
What of 2023 elections? cheesy
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
OloshoMan:

You have been identified. Clap for yourself.
Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hiding behind his special assistant I see. A 'president' that can't provide leadership in a potential crisis. What a f**king disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting Nigerians From Covid-19 Is Priority For Us Now by eyinjuege: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
I wish all our evil politicians especially those who have continually embezzled money meant to provide facilities and standard healthcare systems for nigerians will start catching the extreme strains of the virus.
We will see where they will run to for treatment . This is the time karma needs to start striking...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / Protest In Ebonyi As Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah / Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.