Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,577 members, 7,865,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus (313 Views)

Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel / Coronavirus: Chinese Embassy Have Not Stopped Issuing Visas To Nigerians / Coronavirus: Reps Reject Move To Evacuate Nigerians From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus by presidency: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
CORONAVIRUS: #Nigeria has now added two new countries to the list of high-risk countries from which entry to Nigeria by travelers has been restricted: AUSTRIA and SWEDEN.

The restrictions involve the temporary suspension of all visas issued to nationals from these countries.

Nigerians arriving from AUSTRIA and SWEDEN will be subjected to supervised isolation for 14 days.

We are also advising all Nigerians to avoid travel to these countries.

These travel and visa restrictions take effect from Friday 20 March 2020, for 4 weeks subject to review.

The List of countries from which Nigeria is restricting entry for travellers has therefore now grown from 13 to 15: China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, Japan, France, Germany, Norway, United States of America, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and Sweden.
Re: Coronavirus by TimeManager(m): 1:19am On Mar 21, 2020
which presidency?.. You left the Air borders open until Buhari's daughter came in, while others are stranded abroad. She is more important than the lives of 200 million Nigerians. When karma begins to serve you hot...

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2020
You know we are not serious in this country,some people are now having owambe in the night.
I know it is a very tough decision for the President to order a total lock down but what had to be done had to be done.
It is also time to open the food reserves to reduce food price, find a way to pay some stipends to the most vunerable and plea with philatrophies,religious bodies to be partners in progress in ensuring distribution of food to the less priviledge,also ensure F.G workers get paid on time.
Now is also the time to face reality by ensuring there are test centers in all the 774 local governments in Nigeria through partnership with hospitals on the National Health Insurance Scheme as well as isolation centers at close proxy to them.It is also important to have contact centers as well as color codes to allow and permit individuals go for test when they suspect they have the virus even in a lockdown .
Finally it is time to fine a vaccine

Any information about my third daddy Alhaji, I hope he is feeling fine...
Re: Coronavirus by SadiqBabaSani: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2020
uruba23:
You know we are not serious in this country,some people are now having owambe in the night.
I know it is a very tough decision for the President to order a total lock down but what had to be done had to be done.
It is also time to open the food reserves to reduce food price, find a way to pay some stipends to the most vunerable and plea with philatrophies,religious bodies to be partners in progress in ensuring distribution of food to the less priviledge,also ensure F.G workers get paid on time.
Now is also the time to face reality by ensuring there are test centers in all the 774 local governments in Nigeria through partnership with hospitals on the National Health Insurance Scheme as well as isolation centers at close proxy to them.It is also important to have contact centers as well as color codes to allow and permit individuals go for test when they suspect they have the virus even in a lockdown .
Finally it is time to fine a vaccine

Any information about my third daddy Alhaji, I hope he is feeling fine...
very Apt, Two cartons of Malt fr U

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 29, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
very Apt, Two cartons of Malt fr U
Thank you
Re: Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Today i am happy to see my second daddy President Buhari all looking fresh,i am also happy about the Presidential distancing , although i have not heard from Alhaji or hear any news but i am happy his foundation the ADF gave four ambulances, unfortunately his dear friend mallam El rufia came out positive. I don't know what briefing the health minister gave to the President but reports from the U.S shows we must be proactive not reactive.Each time i hear the morgues are getting filled up over there my heart skip.I think we are not getting the figures needed to take action because we are still relying on phone calls for NCDC when we should adopt social media tools like whatsapp,twitter and telegram.There have been complains of operators not picking calls.I think this would be my own medium for reaching the President since my guidance angel ask me to visit him..l
Re: Coronavirus by helinues: 5:50am On Mar 29, 2020
The person behind this presidency moniker is of no use to Nigerians and NL..

Stop posting thrash again on NL... The person has direct contact with the presidency agency or so

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor, Entourage In Self-isolation After Contact With Atiku’s Son / Coronavirus: Buhari Needs To Be More Respectful / Why Won't Buhari Pay Salaries Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.