Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,769 members, 7,855,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

We Will Help You Purchase A Property! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Will Help You Purchase A Property! (596 Views)

Need A Property For JV At YABA GRA. / I Need An Agent To Help Sell A Property In Ijoko Ota (or A Direct Buyer) / An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Help You Purchase A Property! by henchmark: 6:11am On Dec 26, 2010
hi guys,

i really appreciate the comments of both moderators and members of this forum, i guess this section has got more matured minds though.
i work with a bank and should any one be interested in buying any property (preferably within lagos)with good title documents , as long as you are willing to do a 30% contribution(in your bank account and in your name)i will not ask you for a kobo, we will finance the property for you, give you nice rates and you could spread your payments even up to 20years if that is your choice, please note the maximum amount you can GET from us after your 30% contribution will be N50MILLION and the minimum is N5MILLION. That means am looking at those who intend to buy properties valued at not more than N70MILLION,  or over N70MILLION if they are willing to do more than 30% contribution.

SECONDLY, IF you have a property with good title documents and you intend to do an equity release, that is hand over your documents to the bank and get a loan amount on the property , you can get up to a maximum of N25MILLION, and spread your payments up to a period of 10years.

so guys, y not? lets get talking. lets start talking here first.

thanks for taking the time to read thru.

NB: by property i mean a building, not an empty land.

(1) (Reply)

Request For 1 Acre Of Land At Ikeja G.r.a. / 2bdrm Bungalow,all Rms Ensuit For Sale @ Abraham Adesanya Est,ajah: 13m / Standard 3bedroom Flats In Baruwa Ipaja(candos Road) Near Gowon Estate. 240k(no Agency Fee Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.