Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

3 Codvid19 Questions I Have To Ask? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Codvid19 Questions I Have To Ask? (192 Views)

Questions To Ask Yourself When Buying A Heat Press Machine / Is It Polite To Ask For The Price Of A Gift Given To You? / Tips To Know And Questions To Ask When Choosing Any Health Insurance Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Codvid19 Questions I Have To Ask? by englishmart(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Covid19 is the most talked about worldwide demon in the world right now, it has taken the shine off Cr7, Messi, Boko Haram, and even president Buhari's junketing skill.

1. If the Government is shut down, What will happen to "No work, no pay" workers? They will stay at home and die of hunger or does the FG have any provision for them?

2. Does wearing masks provide any real protection? I'm sure it can't stop you from perceiving the odor of carbide.

3. Does smoking make one more vulnerable? Worried for my friends that smoke.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Codvid19 Questions I Have To Ask? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2020
1. Govt has already paid some of their workers and d rest will it this week..unless u are working for urself then u find ur way as u always do
2. Masks offers protection from only those that are sneezing or if u are sneezing or already sick
3. Smoking has no correlation to covid19 therefore keep smoking,but be rest assured when sickness comes no vaccine can stop ur death
Re: 3 Codvid19 Questions I Have To Ask? by Everrest9(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2020
I don't know anything about 1 and 2 questions but let me answer you on that smoking. Smoking endanger your body immunity and I think you know what that means to Convid-19?.
Re: 3 Codvid19 Questions I Have To Ask? by englishmart(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
1. Govt has already paid some of their workers and d rest will it this week..unless u are working for urself then u find ur way as u always do
2. Masks offers protection from only those that are sneezing or if u are sneezing or already sick
3. Smoking has no correlation to covid19 therefore keep smoking,but be rest assured when sickness comes no vaccine can stop ur death?
Stop your own death you meant?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus #COVID19NIGERIA Is Beyond Partisan Politics And Societal Status. / A List Of Five Things To Do During Self-isolation / 16-year-old Girl Arrested For Killing Man Who Tried To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.