Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists (60560 Views)

Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Six Out Of Ten Youths In Lagos Are Cultists – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by CountDooku(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
Alledged cultists so why treat them that bad they are human beings too... Nigerian security forces have alot to learn

1 Like

Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by travelland(f): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
If they kill them now some people will complain but they plan to kill others

1 Like

Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by wiseone28: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
how many years for both profession in prison? cheesy
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Mraproko1: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

They should free them.

Where the caught with any kidnapped person, if the answer is no y beating them?

If they ar cultist they should free them cos some cult group ar well registered nd have legal backing like NBM.

The boys should charge both the villagers nd SARS to Court. They will easily win the case.

Barrister Barrister .
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
I was going to ask if them being behind the hills was a crime then I saw they were found with weapons.

There's no defence for that
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Efegoma(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

They should free them.

If they ar cultist they should free them cos some cult group ar well registered nd have legal backing like NBM.

The boys should charge both the villagers nd SARS to Court. They will easily win the case.

Na Them oo Na them
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by perfectsmiles(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
Just listen to yourself, so cultism is legal to you abi?

Any way for your affordable and reliable solar accessories, installation and maintenance.
Chat us up your free Solar Audit. contact us on
https:///2347039098400

They should free them.

Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Anijay1212(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
seunlayi:
This is not gang, this is plc. God help us in this land
Those ones their liabilities are unlimited.
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by RapistOnBail: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fortyfifty:
Those are beyond just kidnapers o. They are ritualist. My friend recently escaped from their Dean where they caught and killed over 8 of them and sold their parts to big men who come in flashy cars cool
Who survived and gave you all these details?
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Comedian2019: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:

[s]They should free them.

The boys should charge both the villagers nd SARS to Court. They will easily win the case[/s]]
Trash
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by abutujj: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

They should free them.

Mumu so cult done becomes a legalized organisation

1 Like

Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Comedian2019: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why are the animals still breathing
Waste za marafakerz!
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by tutudesz: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

They should free them.

Cult group have legal backing? All this secondary school student with free data will come online and be disturbing our peace. Cultism is illegal, back by the constitution!
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
IDanfulani:
Abuja University Students Accused Of Being Kidnappers, Claim They Are 'Cultists'

More than sixty Abuja University students caught as kidnappers behind Gwako mountains but they denied and said they are cult members instead.

They were with guns and several weapons and taken to SARS after receiving serious beating from the villagers and police. May God continue to expose them. Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAkdawu_0iU

Now this is some funny shit. We ain’t kidnappers yo, we’re just cultists
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by centboy123456(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

They should free them.

are u a lawyer
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by centboy123456(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olunmercy56:
They should be treated as murders too

did they kill anyone

what kind of human being are u
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Lordkross(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Even though I don't and will never support cultism. I think those boys are cultists. I saw them on different bikes on Sunday last week.

I and my friends were almost arrested by the same SARS officers because according to them we were all cultist.

Nigeria is a mess. Indeed, this video is just nothing compared to the kind of stones that we thrown on those guys. Heavy stones I mean...it was really a bad sight.

Though I heard a gun or two was recovered, since there was not harm done they should have just been arrested and taken to the Police. Station.

Now, I am not writing just for the fun, I was there live.
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by spiritedtete: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cultist = future kidnapper

Simple arithmetic!
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Emperor970(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Animals in human form

1 Like

Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Yada01(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
They want easy way out. No be small small cultists they turn kidnappers and armed robbers...
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by kingthreat(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

They should free them.

Go and say this in the police station in defense of a cultist. Nonsense
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by shugar25: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
By their comment you shall know them.

They should free them.

[/quote]
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by jantofubu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

They should free them.

Stupid boy
What about illegal possesion of arms,

Why would any decent human carry arm illegally if not for criminal purpose

Infact sense has departed from you...
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Truthbites: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
People children o!
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Meritocracy: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lols, we are not kidnapper but cultist, I believe some elite sons would be more among them.
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by Xavi2019: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Imagine one of them has coronavirus sad
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by LANDLORD72: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cultist or kidnappers they are suspects and should be treated with iron hand what are they doing with guns ole ole barawo
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by mordred44: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

[color=#550000]They should free them.

The boys should charge both the villagers nd SARS to Court. They will easily win the case.[/color black]
REALLY
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by dave4rella(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
grin

Abobi I no be cultist
Wida you!
When the Ojor come no dey point me
Wida you!
Senior man make you kpor well
I no be pilot, I no be xy
Fine boy wey your kapa
Comot body oh!
Re: Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists by LANDLORD72: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
kingthreat:

Go and say this in the police station in defense of a cultist. Nonsense
That guy is part of them he just escape from the village police in Nairaland is watching him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.