Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,569 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT! (180 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Ask For N1 Billion Donation To His Church, Makes Announcement / Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT! by MFMRevivalist: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2020
Announcement!

First of all, I want to specially thank all those who has been viewing threads and commenting so far, you encourage me alot with your every contribution. God bless you .

Now to the annoncement---During these times of Church retreat, as declared nationwide by the government, i'd like for to see it as a means of coming together to worship God in our homes.

While it's not everyone that can constantly be able to afford data to stream live church services, I'd like us to use this opportunity to introduce--The Happy Home Weekend family Devotional to our families in our homes, for fellowshipping times with God on weekends. And to recommend it to others.

It is a devotional specially inspired by God for the home, to unite, revive and empower us in Christ.

This virus might have stopped us from going to Church, or fellowship with our brethren but not with our families.

The father, mother and Children are enough to have a home service for God.

As well as those squatting with people.

While prayers are ongoing let's also pray for, and with our families, and God shall help us all in Jesus name.

P.S There has been some typographical errors in my posts lately, my apologies.

They would be edited and corrected.

Bear with us.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read>>covid19 The Game Changer ;by Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Don't Forget To Read Suratul Kahf On Friday / TB Joshua Debunks Alleged Donation Of $1m, 5 Trailers Load Of Rice To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.