Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How Can I Protect Myself From Coronavirus Virus? (COVID-19) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Protect Myself From Coronavirus Virus? (COVID-19) (255 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Protect Myself From Coronavirus Virus? (COVID-19) by Winnerzblog: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2020
If you are searching the web or asking a question such as How can I Protect Myself from Coronavirus Virus?. This post is for you. This post contain all the detail guides from world health organization on how you can protect yourself and family members during this pandemic.

SEE WHO RECOMMENDATIONS BELOW:

https://rockstarvibes.com/how-can-i-protect-myself-from-coronavirus-virus/

READ ALSO: Fedpoly Oko Affiliates with Unizik to Offer Bsc to Polytechnic Graduates

In a bid to cut the dichotomy that has long existed between university graduates and their polytechnic counterparts, federal polytechnic Oko, Anambra has moved to affiliate with Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka to be offering Bachelor of Science to her students from 12 selected departments of the institution as approved by the university.
According to a notice from the office of the polytechnic PRO notifying the students of the polytechnic about fedpoly oko affiliated to unizik news;

https://rockstarvibes.com/federal-polytechnic-oko-bsc/
Re: How Can I Protect Myself From Coronavirus Virus? (COVID-19) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Bath with palm oil and use garlic as soap.

grin
Re: How Can I Protect Myself From Coronavirus Virus? (COVID-19) by Winnerzblog: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2020
lol
OgunLaakaye:
Bath with palm oil and use garlic as soap.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Trump Touts Chloroquine For 'immediate' Use Treating Coronavirus... / Coronavirus In Nigeria: Is It Really Here Or A Plot To Loot? / Can’t Believe How People Are Treating Airline Crew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.