Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Songs I Sing Are Not Mine- Tgospel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Songs I Sing Are Not Mine- Tgospel (182 Views)

Na Song I Sing, I No Kill Person – Obidiz Breaks Silence Over N2bn Lawsuit By Me / Wizkid Sings About Women, While I Sing About Real Life - BURNA BOY / Small Doctor: I Sing AKEWEJE POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Songs I Sing Are Not Mine- Tgospel by Studio247: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2020
Music is a gift giving to me by God

In a brief chat with the fast raising Gospel Artist
Who was recently signed to showitnaija Entertainment TGospel reveals that God gave music to him as a gift
To sing and heal people.

TGospel, who currently have 2 singles to his credit
Just dropped GOD IN ME .

The song is currently taking over the social media
And also dominating the Gospel music industry.

When asked how he feels over the acceptance of GOD IN ME he has this to say.
" Like I said earlier the songs I sing are not mine
God owns it all so he is responsible for the acceptance the song is getting"
Download via the link

https://showitnaija.com.ng/2020/03/20/mp3-downlospeload-god-in-me-tgospel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKQVOhCge5A
Re: The Songs I Sing Are Not Mine- Tgospel by Talentempire: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Beautiful song with a powerful massage

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Police Arrest Actress #funkeakindele For Hosting House Party / Dr. Sebi Documentary Trailer Produced By Nipsey Hussle & Nick Cannon! / Buy Mtn 1gb At 440 Contact Me Http:///2348109319667

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.