Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic (840 Views)

Russian Warships Fire Missiles Near Japan ( Pics, Video) / China eye military gains after the End of corona virus pandemic / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by Dabronze(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2020
North Korea fires missiles amid coronavirus pandemic
Tokyo says Pyongyang appeared to have fired a missile, which landed outside Japan's exclusive economic zone waters.
NEWS / CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
North Korea: strategy shift expected after nuclear talks stall
North Korea Coronavirus pandemic
Asia Pacific
The United States and China have repeatedly appealed for North Korea to return to talks on ending its nuclear and missile programmes [File: Lee Jin-man/AP]
North Korea fired two projectiles that appeared to be short-range ballistic missiles into the sea off the east coast of the Korean peninsula, South Korea's military said on Saturday, after what analysts said was a show of confidence during the coronavirus pandemic by announcing an April legislature session.
The launch follows two earlier this month, when North Korea launched short-range missiles and multiple projectiles, according to South Korea's military, drawing US and Chinese appeals for Pyongyang to return to talks on ending its nuclear and missile programmes.
The suspected missiles were fired from North Pyongan province, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said. The province is above Pyongyang on the northwest corner of the Korean peninsula, bordering China.
More:
Coronavirus in North Korea could be 'much more lethal' than in China
Cheating death: China's Wuhan coronavirus survivors recall ordeal
Coronavirus: Which countries have confirmed cases?
Japan's coast guard said on Saturday that North Korea appeared to have fired a missile, which landed outside Japan's exclusive economic zone waters.
Advertisement
Earlier on Saturday, North Korea announced it will hold in April a session of the Supreme People's Assembly, its rubber-stamp legislature, in Pyongyang, which analysts had said would involve gathering almost 700 of the country's leaders in one spot as the coronavirus spreads worldwide.
"If it goes ahead, it would be the ultimate show of [North Korea's] confidence in managing the coronavirus situation," Rachel Minyoung Lee, of the North Korea monitoring website NK News, said on Twitter this week.
North Korea has not reported any confirmed cases of the new coronavirus that was first detected in China late last year, though a top United States military official said last week he is "fairly certain" there were infections in North Korea.
State media KCNA also said on Saturday that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un guided an artillery fire competition between combined units of the North Korean army on Friday, displaying photos of him watching with high-ranking military officers, all unmasked.
It was unclear whether Saturday's launch was part of the drill.
SOURCE: REUTERS NEWS AGENCY

Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by Inkling(f): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2020
Hahaha Kim mumu never do.

Op at least space what you post

check www.ewatomi.com
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by KaideeGee(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2020
Omo North Korea no dey send anybody oh
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Send me to that North Korea I want to slap that fat fooolish boy.
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 3:59am On Mar 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
Send me to that North Korea I want to slap that fat fooolish boy.

cheesy
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 8:34pm On May 17, 2020
peacefull:

cheesy

Please marry me
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 3:33am On May 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Please marry me

grin
Sorry, I'm married.
Thank you for making me laugh.
I love joke and laugh!
You will find out your good woman soon!

But I hope you will go there and slap that boy before get married?
I will join you and will teach him good manners and moral angry

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by panafrican(m): 4:21am On May 18, 2020
Isn't the US perfecting their weaponry during the pandemic ?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 12:18pm On May 18, 2020
peacefull:

grin
Sorry, I'm married.
Thank you for making me laugh.
I love joke and laugh!
You will find out your good woman soon!

But I hope you will go there and slap that boy before get married?
I will join you and will teach him good manners and moral angry

Can you manage / marry me for 3 months then dump me?

Or

You suggest someone for me
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 4:24pm On May 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Or

You suggest someone for me

You are really funny cheesy
I can't treat anyone bad like that.
And my country is one husband and one wife.

Anyway, Thank you for joking with me!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by DenreleDave(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Despite being married, u r still suggesting this to her.. Why are you guys so evil minded like this

Dont worry, same will be done to ur wife too and she wlll agree with them..

Simp
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
peacefull:

You are really funny cheesy
I can't treat anyone bad like that.
And my country is one husband and one wife.

Anyway, Thank you for joking with me!

* faints
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 8:02am On May 19, 2020
BlackfireX:

* faints

Why faint?!
Don't worry, You will find a good woman!
If both of you wanna marry, marry with her and make peaceful home with her smiley
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 8:25am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Despite being married, u r still suggesting this to her.. Why are you guys so evil minded like this

Dont worry, same will be done to ur wife too and she wlll agree with them..

Simp

Please Don't be angry.
He(or She) just entertained me.
Maybe because I said I love joke and laugh.
So just joking.
If my husband heard kind of joke, I know he will laugh like me cheesy

So Please Don't be angry.
And Thank you for your gentle heart!
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 12:50am On May 20, 2020
peacefull:

Why faint?!
Don't worry, You will find a good woman!
If both of you wanna marry, marry with her and make peaceful home with her smiley

Do you have anyone you can recommend??
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 12:56am On May 20, 2020
peacefull:

Please Don't be angry.
He(or She) just entertained me.
Maybe because I said I love joke and laugh.
So just joking.
If my husband heard kind of joke, I know he will laugh like me cheesy

So Please Don't be angry.
And Thank you for your gentle heart!

grin grin walahi this stay at home don turn some people to something else.

Me : life is fun when you are happy, and having fun.
Though he insulted me,I won't dignify him with a reply, grin he-she maybe among those waiting for #20,000 from govt grin grin
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 3:30am On May 20, 2020
BlackfireX:

Do you have anyone you can recommend??

Sorry, No.
Most of my friends are already married.
You are really looking for girlfriend?!
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 4:00am On May 20, 2020
BlackfireX:

grin grin walahi this stay at home don turn some people to something else.

Me : life is fun when you are happy, and having fun.
Though he insulted me,I won't dignify him with a reply, grin he-she maybe among those waiting for #20,000 from govt grin grin

smiley
Please keep your happy and fun!

Please Don't be feel so bad or angry.
She is a good woman!
I tried to explain to you about why I think so.
But my English skill can't do it embarassed
So I can't explain why.
But I think she is a good person.
Please Don't be angry.

Anyway, Please if you have time, can you teach me what meaning is walahi?
Laughing? Like lol, hahaha etc?
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 11:31am On May 20, 2020
peacefull:

smiley
Please keep your happy and fun!

Please Don't be feel so bad or angry.
She is a good woman!
I tried to explain to you about why I think so.
But my English skill can't do it embarassed
So I can't explain why.
But I think she is a good person.
Please Don't be angry.

Anyway, Please if you have time, can you teach me what meaning is walahi?
Laughing? Like lol, hahaha etc?

*confused

Are you not Nigerian??
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 1:35pm On May 20, 2020
BlackfireX:

*confused

Are you not Nigerian??

I'm sorry for making you confuse.
Yes, I'm not Nigerian.
I'm Japanese.
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 1:46pm On May 20, 2020
peacefull:

I'm sorry for making you confuse.
Yes, I'm not Nigerian.
I'm Japanese.

I didn't know, but now I know.... Arigato.
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 1:51pm On May 20, 2020
BlackfireX:

I didn't know, but now I know.... Arigato.

Wow!!
Thank you so much for writing Japanese.
I really appreciate you!
And I'm really sorry about made you confuse.
I'm apologies you.
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 1:53pm On May 20, 2020
peacefull:

Wow!!
Thank you so much for writing Japanese.
I really appreciate you!
And I'm really sorry about made you confuse.
I'm apologies you.

Sent you a PM.(private message)
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 3:00pm On May 20, 2020
BlackfireX:

Sent you a PM.(private message)

You wanna know about Japan or Japanese?
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by BlackfireX: 3:43pm On May 20, 2020
peacefull:

You wanna know about Japan or Japanese?

More like after this crazy lockdown, I want to see how i can be buying Japanese spare parts...

That is why i said PM
Re: North Korea Fire Missiles Amids Corona Virus Pandemic by peacefull(f): 4:32pm On May 20, 2020
BlackfireX:

More like after this crazy lockdown, I want to see how i can be buying Japanese spare parts...

That is why i said PM

Oh! Ok.
Spare parts is about car?
If you are talking about car, I will send you 1 company website.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Halts Funding To WHO Pending Review Of Agency’s Handling Of Coronavirus / U.S. Citizens Married To Immigrants Are Blocked From Getting Stimulus check / Israel Vs Palestine Battles: What's Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.