Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nigeria ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria ! (500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria ! by ikeyman00(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
Re: Nigeria ! by ikeyman00(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@

now for some of those mofo that dnt know i say follow me
Re: Nigeria ! by ikeyman00(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2010
@@@@@@@@@

it quite interesting when i heard some jamo talking all that crap on how they contributed in liberation of nigeria

even here in nl i can see them still on it but me not too sure that Nigeria gave millions to Jamaica when they gone so broke that IMF caught running with their hands up in the 70s i heard??

they tried to lecture us about naija man whilist their jamaican men are even worse; dnt work; got so much baby everywhere; come on rude rude boy hahhah; yes picture that hah; the Uk born and bread jamo dnt like the yards the ones that come from Jamaica; most of dem women bleach with some crazy flower attached hair; imagine one of dem telling u to go back to africa until the uk government pull-out the automatic visa to jamaica, then some of those retarded were force to get it. jamaican yard men beat up their women and treat dem very badily; come back late night knocking on the door
Re: Nigeria ! by ikeyman00(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@

ahah and for some of u mofo talking all that talk; oh as soon i said to the babe im a Nigeria hmm thats was it; thats all rubbish my friend

trust we live here and we know !!

A lots of these drunken african haters got issues with naija; envy, beef, talking down on us; even Somalians say yoruba talk like monkey; wooo wooo wooooooooooooooo hahhahhahahhhh so unless u are mofo and retarded u never get it

imagine ikeyman aka superman still in the struggle talking to a Mugagbe chick only for her to tell me we are bad people and i like watttttttttttttttttttt hahhah; ok i said to her all that killing me and u sees on BBC was it carried out by Nigeria?? the same goes to Kenya that love to kiss white ass like ghana man had their country on unrest so whats up then
Re: Nigeria ! by ikeyman00(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2010
@@@@@@@@

im sorry a lion got to do what to do to catch an antelop but it isnt good enough indict the lion on whatever reason u may have

U still have Berlusconi wanking all over the place and all i heard ok sorry thats is typical Italian man; hmmm they love their punnani

ok

(1) (Reply)

Investigation Revealed That House Of Representative Is Broke / Urgent Vacancy Closing Jan. 15 2011 / President Plots To Destabilize Lagos –lagos Peoples Vanguard (lpv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.