Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million (1244 Views)

How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? / Airtel Africa Revenue Rose 9.9% And Subscriber Base Touched 107 Million / Telecoms Records Steady Growth In Subscriber Base, Teledensity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Records from active subscriber base of all combined Chinese Telecos shows a massive 8 million dip in subscriber base in the period December 2019 to February 2020.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11240313_capture_png78f16eee552a85331b9f4f38cd4a8a5f

Why is this of any significance you may ask because in China, your mobile account is vital there as it’s tied to your Alipay, social media, etc. Between December and February almost 8 million accounts have been closed. China's authoritarian communist dictatorship runs a tight Owerllian society and monitors every single move their citizens make. Their financial transactions from anything as paying for a haircut or ordering for noodles is done via their mobile phone. The Communist social credit score system is also linked to ones use of their mobile phones. China is one of the country's leading in cashless society and alternative means other than use of mobile phones to pay for services and goods is almost impossible to avoid as most vendors only accept payments through phones. To foreigners visiting China this can be a real hassle as they are restricted from having phones.
The same Chinese govt also used the COVID-19 contagion to effectively discourage and ban use of cash.

It is important I bring this up because having an active phone in China is tied up to your very existence.

So what happened to the 8 million subscribers that disappeared

Your guess is as good as mine. THEY ARE DEAD!

Check out the links below and scrutinize the data and see for yourself that this has never happened before in a country where mobile smart phone use has been climbing steadily.

https://www.chinamobileltd.com/en/ir/operation_m.php
https://www.chinaunicom.com/en/ir/operating.php?type=monthly
https://www.chinatelecom-h.com/en/ir/kpi.php
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by babyfalo: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
No more Techno and Infinix scrap for now....anyway nothing last forever....

I dedicate first to comment to Major General Buhari...for his hardwork
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
babyfalo:

Your IQ low gon
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by njelrapheal: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
babyfalo:

did you read through

1 Like

Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by ikbnice(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
How can you have 3 million active subscribers in China in November and less than 5 million in December and suddenly 8 million subscribers are gone in February... Even Nigeria active user surpasses that
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
IgboMuslim:

This loser has come with his wild conspiracy theory again ... grin cheesy
No be only 8million people , nah 8 billion people .

Do you think it's easy to hide the death of 8 million people .
And even in the most unlikely of scenarios that they did that , don't you think that they would have wiped or censored any data that could have implicated them ??

Also , look at Italy , how come millions haven't died in Italy or Iran ?

We can use Italy ( a free country) as an example of what the fatality of Covid 19 looks like . And 6 thousand people haven't even died in Italy till date .

So, shove your nonsense write up where sun doesn't shine .

This is the same loser who claimed with one of his numerous monikers that Covid 19 is due to 5G .

Too many mo.rons with single digit IQ on nairaland .
[/s]

Oh wow... you wrote all this in defense of the Chinese Communist Govt or are you just playing the ostrich and hiding your empty head up your ass.

Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
IgboMuslim:

This loser has come with his wild conspiracy theory again ... grin cheesy
No be only 8million people , nah 8 billion people .

Do you think it's easy to hide the death of 8 million people .
And even in the most unlikely of scenarios that they did that , don't you think that they would have wiped or censored any data that could have implicated them ??

Also , look at Italy , how come millions haven't died in Italy or Iran ?

We can use Italy ( a free country) as an example of what the fatality of Covid 19 looks like . And 6 thousand people haven't even died in Italy till date .

So, shove your nonsense write up where sun doesn't shine .

This is the same loser who claimed with one of his numerous monikers that Covid 19 is due to 5G .

Too many mo.rons with single digit IQ on nairaland .

I know why this zombie buharist drone is busy downplaying this contagion....

It is because their useless Buhari and APC govt has no clue on how to tackle it.

There has been a massive effort by them to silence any talk of Corona on 9ja cyberspace and NL mods are one of the aggressive enforcers of that censorship.

I want you all to know that this useless govt will key into the soon WHO policy to mandate forced vaccinations as a means to stop this virus.

I want you all to know that idiots in the south will rush to get their shots while Buhari will discourage same in the north.

Already NCDC is dismissing Chloroquine as an effective drug against the virus despite published and peer reviewed journals that prove its efficacy.

Buhari is a globalist puppet and he will do anything they order him to do and one of which is to reduce Nigeria's population via war, man-made famine and disease.

This is why he is not bothered about Corona.

If you like take their vaccine.
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
As usual,the bastard mod has pushed this to phone section
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
IgboMuslim:

You are the loser with atrophy of your cerebral cortex . A retard with single digit IQ.

You think this is your village meeting where you can vomit any nonsense and no one would question you .

And the fatality anywhere in the world is not even 10% . Professor Didier Raoult of Marseille and his team already achieved 100% cure for covid19 using HDC and Azithromycin albeit in a very small sample size . So , your 8million deaths in China is figment of your imagination .

Instead of you to hold your clueless leaders in Nigeria to account and urge them to up their game , you are here with the few neurons you have left in your brain obsessing China who has probably seen the worst days of the pandemic.

PS : From your numerous wild threads on nairaland ( with your many monikers of course) , it's very obvious you suffer from schizophrenia. So many bizzare delusions .
You actually need help
[/s]

Again, how does the mortality figures in China (real or fake) make you go on this autistic drivvle.

You are already a dead corpse.
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
IgboMuslim:

No , you and your entire generation are the walking corpse.

You are so dum.b and should have been lost as a blighted ovum

dead corpse that will be disposed with fire

1 Like

Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
IgboMuslim:

It should have actually been deleted with your IP adress sent into oblivion

I hope they pay you enough to buy the soon to be highly illegal and expensive Chloroquine
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
IgboMuslim:

Lol. I'm at the fore front of the fight against this pandemic trying to protect ignorant and ungrateful mofos like you. Go figure cool.

You should be worried not me.

By the way, continue moaning away behind your cheap screen . undecided

Ohh you still here...

Lol

Similar thread is now booming to 4th page on Politics section
https://www.nairaland.com/5748206/8-million-dead-covid-19-china
Quarantine your Corona brain for here

simp

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by bravesoul247(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Too bad for the economy.
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by Mohbola(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Chinese Teleco Subscriber Base Drops By Over 8 Million by KwaraRat: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2020
IgboMuslim:

Good for you ..
I sincerely hope those innocent folks don't suffer irreversible brain damage from reading your tales by moonlight tho cheesy

See how happy the loser is . He had to run down here to look for my attention .

So easy to figure out people who have nothing going on for them in real life .

Fvcking cretin !

PS : Last time I'll be replying you brain dead loser on this sorry thread

In one week time you will know those chinese are liars.

Only thing is you will be dead already.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A31 - Missing - How Can I Track My Lost Phone / Umidigi As3 For Sale @negotiable Price. / Redmi 9c For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.