Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why You Build Brand Or Sell Cheaper!!! | Somethingfy Marketing Solutions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Build Brand Or Sell Cheaper!!! | Somethingfy Marketing Solutions (585 Views)

How To Build Brand Engagement In A Noisy Digital Landscape. / Make Money Anytym You Buy Or Sell Credit,data, Refer Or Pay For NEPA, Gotv, Dstv / Earn N6,000,000 Commission TODAY ; Buy Or Sell This Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Build Brand Or Sell Cheaper!!! | Somethingfy Marketing Solutions by ToluAdebayo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Build Brand or Sell Cheaper!!!

If you know Mike Bamiloye, you can never take him for MarkAngel comedy.

They both use Cameras, they both do rehearsal!

They are both Nigeria materials.

Their inspiration is not far fetched, ask MarkAngel comedy official group Markangelcomedy Friends of Mike & Gloria BAMILOYE

You can tell, we are all building brand. The guy that often came late to class is often building a brand.

During exams, the teacher doesn't expect much!

If the only thing you understand about social media is to upload your product and services banner.

I don't expect you to make much money like someone who knows better.

The more you know, the more you earn, the better life becomes.

I'm not joking, if you refuse to reply chat, you're building brands.

If you refuse to be kind, you're building a brand.

If you decide to post stuff that is not helpful, you're building a brand.

The reason why a pen will be sold for more dollars in a store why the same pen does not worth a dollar is branding.

Process your thought and start building branding.

Get my contact and let me call you, +2348153313359

Start a chat, I reply often /2348153313359

Get my new book for free /newebook2020

I know what you need if you can tell me what you want

Re: Why You Build Brand Or Sell Cheaper!!! | Somethingfy Marketing Solutions by ToluAdebayo(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2020
If YOU are GOOD, TELL YOUR STORY

You will build more loyal clientele simply by telling your story.

Leverage the social media in telling your story daily!

You must have heard it before now, tell your story.

Maybe if you understand it better, you'll have used it better.

If your story is about how you were born poor and became rich, how unique is that?

Are you the first person to be born poor, and became rich?

If you tell that story today, (born poor, became rich), what do you tell tomorrow? Born poor?

Can I tell you what your story mean?

ACTUALLY!

Your story is your uniqueness that keeps you in the market.

Your story is a hook for emotional bounding.

Your story creates loyal clients.

Your story is actually that value, that core you represent.

Your story is truthfulness, selflessness, quality assurance, durability, sustainability, and much more resourcefulness.

Your story is joy, entertain, education, empowering and many more you can list.

Your story is not how you manufactured the product.

Your story is what you did during manufacturing that makes the product the right product.

Your story is not how your client claimed you're good. That's testimony!

Your story is how your service improves your clients predictably.

Talk to me today +2348153313359 or /2348153313359

Check out my new ebook, /newebook2020 it's free for now.

By tomorrow, today is history, how are you dealing with your clients today?

(1) (Reply)

Hand Sanitizer / Get Your Business Going With Remote Workplace And Video Conferencing For Free / How Profitable Is Paint Production?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.