Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Best Remote Working Tools For Digital Agencies In 2020 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best Remote Working Tools For Digital Agencies In 2020 (465 Views)

Top 5 Digital Marketing Agencies In Lagos / Robinhood To Permanently Shift 3,400 Employees To Remote Working / Highly Resourceful Tools For All Online Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Remote Working Tools For Digital Agencies In 2020 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
The statistics demonstrate that remote workforce of the US and UK is rising very fast. Therefore, digital agencies have different needs to adapt to it and agency owners have some questions on their minds.

How can we communicate better when everyone works remotely?
How can we track employee performance?
Which collaboration tools are the best to use for digital agencies?
How can we improve the productivity of employees?
We curated some of the best remote working tools which will be answering your questions. We diverse the tools according to their target and how they will help you. Let’s start by improving your remote team’s collaboration.

Remote Collaboration & Communication Tools
Slack
Slack aims to bring your team and all your communication together. Teamwork in Slack happens in channels — a single place for messaging, tools and files — helping everyone save time and collaborate together.

Channels can be divided up by team, project or client. It all depends on you. It gives you flexibility and saves you from lengthy email chains. Especially for agencies, sharing channels with clients is a crucial feature to notice. You can bring all the right people into the same room.

You can integrate your other remote working tools to...read more>>>https://www.successdigestonline.com/best-remote-working-tools-for-digital-agencies-in-2020/

Re: Best Remote Working Tools For Digital Agencies In 2020 by ellzii: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Thanks for the source!
Re: Best Remote Working Tools For Digital Agencies In 2020 by HakeemArch: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
2021 update. These last six month we work fully remotely with our team. As for me, it was hard at the beginning but now, I'm totally okay. The hardest part was to organize everyone and the work in general. My personal rescue was also Slack. We created a digital office where we see the same conversations and stay up to date with the latest files and decisions. I can manage all tasks, create new ones from where I'm already collaborating with my team, send sms from slack directly to my clients with free text messaging service for business, etc. I really like it, cause all my conversations, files and third-party apps (Zoom, Google Drive) are organised in one place.

(1) (Reply)

Zoom, Skype, Hangout Or Houseparty, Which Is The Best For Video Conferencing? / Pentagon Has Finally Authenticated Those UFO Videos From The US Navy / Ghanaian Student Builds A Floating Bycycle See Pictures - Tiz Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.