Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because (3554 Views)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by loveJoyce: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2010
My husband is proposing to my younger sister because i have no child for the past five years of our marriage . He said if i refuse, he will marry one of my friend. Infact he appears in love with both. These are impossible conditions and i am very confused. Which do i accept. I know he is nuts and will go ahead with one.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by NnamdiN: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2010
Sorry for your plight, don't blame him too much, it takes a real man to understand and cope with the tensions that come with childlessness, If he's bent on having his way, let him go wit ur friend, it's better than going with ur sister.
What kinda sister do u have sef A real sister should never consider such a proposal let alone accepting.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
I was wondering the same o,your sister must be evil.op please just take things easy and pray harder,all things are possible with God he'll do it for you.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Dyt(f): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2010
Dis is really sad
its well all d same
bt ur frnd cld b evil 2
jst pray 4 d best
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by DeeJay20: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
loveJoyce:

My husband is proposing to my younger sister because i have no child for the past five years of our marriage . He said if i refuse, he will marry one of my  friend. Infact he appears in love with both. These are impossible conditions and i am very confused. Which do i accept. I know he is nuts and will go ahead with one.

now this is hard to believe, so really what your husband is sayingis that he will divorce you,
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by lagbaja20: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2010
Dyt:

Dis is really sad
its well all d same
bt your frnd cld b evil 2
jst pray 4 d best

Why do you write like retard?
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
///
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by jasman1: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2010
JUST A REMINDER,THIS TYPE OF MEDICAL PROBLEM CAN COME FROM EITHER OF YOU. WHY'S YOUR OWN SISTER IN THE PICTURE? YOU DON'T PROPOSE TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW. 5YRS, YES IS A LONG TIME, WHAT HAVE BOTH OF YOU BEEN DOING ABOUT THAT?
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Osama10(m): 3:59am On Dec 27, 2010
Your husband proposing to your sister? shocked

Have you informed your parents?

Definitely there is something between him and your sister already.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Ivynwa(f): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2010
Oh dear, why is he giving up on you having a child or is there a little known problem on your part that has prevented you from making a baby?? If not has it ever occured to you two that he may have a lil problem like low spermatozoa count etc and need to be checked out too for any anomaly to be corrected.
I am sure you are aware of this but in case you are not: Are you sure you two are are trying out for a baby at the perfect time in your cycle which is the ovulation period? I have heard a married woman who didn't know the right time to try out for a child until she got told by a doctor. This thread below is about a couple that was finding it difficult to make a baby until they took the good advice of Nairalanders which is basically good timing.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-147141.32.html

I truly feel for your plight and wonders how you must be feeling now, it's going to be alright okay Baby. Try calming your husband with much love so that you two can try all available option to succeed (if you have more options remaining). If he is insisting on marrying somebody else he shouldn't be unfeeling enough to have you choose for him and what is your sister doing in that picture? Doesn't she feel your pain? Let her know how much you hurt and that you need her to be loyal to you as a family now and not consent to your husband should he approach her.

Who is that Nigerian singer that sang a song about how she became pregnant years into her marriage and just at the throes of the painful period that her husband was about to marry another woman? May God help you as he helped her. Amen
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by lagbaja20: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2010
^^^^

Mind your business sweetheart grin

Ivynwa 08:16:42 AM Viewing nwadelta's profile.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Ivynwa(f): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2010
lagbaja20:

^^^^
Mind your business sweetheart grin
Ivynwa 08:16:42 AM Viewing nwadelta's profile.

What's the essence of shouting to the world whose profile I viewed dearie??
Dude had a thread on wanting to leave his white wife to try out black chics and I checked it out to see whether he has acted against our advice and done his wish.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-534600.0.html
There's no need for you to play detective on me, is there?
Now let's leave the thread for our sister to get more advice and consolation from good NLs. May the new year be good for you and us all.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by lagbaja20: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2010
Ivynwa:

What's the essence of shouting to the world whose profile I viewed dearie??
Dude had a thread on wanting to leave his white wife and try out black chics and I checked it out to see whether he has done that.
There's no need for you to play detective on me, is there?

In the same token, there's no need for you to play detective on nwadelta, is there?
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Ivynwa(f): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2010
I wasn't doing that.
The detective should be the one watching the clicks of all. How about that? Now we ain't throwing words sweetie, are we? Hope your Xmas was nice? Goodnight!
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Dyt(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
lagbaja20:

Why do you write like not-so-smart person?

if my posts gets u all worked up y nt jst hang ursef
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by iice(f): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
What do you mean 'which do i accept'?
Your sister or your friend?
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2010
@poster
A) he may be the problem here and therefore marriage to anyone would be as fruitless as yours.
B) the minute you accept this BS, and his new bride gets pregnant, is the minute you will become worthless in this union. i can already see the abuse flying day in and day out till you decide to jump in the lagoon to end it all.
C) even if you were sterile, if he has a problem with it then you guys should divorce and each find happiness elsewhere. staying and being humiliated in such manner will only show your low self esteem and lack of emotional strength.
D) the fact that your OWN blood would consider such evil man, and be a concubine is alarming. 9ja women would really do ANYTHING to get the "wife" status. NIGERIA NA WA OH!
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by InkedNerd(f): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
A) he may be the problem here and therefore marriage to anyone would be as fruitless as yours.
B) the minute you accept this BS, and his new bride gets pregnant, is the minute you will become worthless in this union. i can already see the abuse flying day in and day out till you decide to jump in the lagoon to end it all.
C) even if you were sterile, if he has a problem with it then you guys should divorce and each find happiness elsewhere. staying and being humiliated in such manner will only show your low self esteem and lack of emotional strength.
D) the fact that your OWN blood would consider such evil man, and be a concubine is alarming. 9ja women would really do ANYTHING to get the "wife" status. NIGERIA NA WA OH!

Lmao, why do you seem shocked?
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^^^shocked?! probably not. saddened by how low some of our sistas would go for marriage (and how some parents would vouch for such wedding)?! HELL YEAH!!!
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by iphy42: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
know a man who married his wife's younger sis. MIL supported despite d huge age diff.
now after 5 kids she's back home
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by OAM4J: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

True.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
Too much Nollywood results to this. . . embarassed
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by softgirl1: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2010
let him do wat eva he want to do it is beta u don't choice for him cos wat he want to do is an abormination to God
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by NAJALYN: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
No issues for 5 years? Did both of you go for medical test? If you have not done so, why not do that first before taking a decision? But your husband seems to have made up his mind about replacing you. From the look of it, he has been seeking solace from your sister and friend. Now he wants to finally replace you. Its up to you now to decide if you want to save your marriage or not. It is absurd for your husband to add insult to injury by asking you to decide who should replace you. If on the long run you decide you can not continue, get divorce and move on with your life.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Romeo4real(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
@OP -

Neither you or your husband appear to be serious people in a serious marriage. You have already accepted it will happen; you just want NLanders to underline the choice for you. Is it possible that a man can be in love with his wife, her sister and her friend all at the same time as you have said? You claim he is nuts; as this seem to be your way of excusing your acceptance of this silly thing you guys plan to do.

You need to respect yourself as a woman, otherwise you cannot expect your husband to respect you. Have you done anything regarding your inability to conceive so far? Have you been tracking your ovulation periods? Have you both gone for tests to find out the cause? Have you checked your hormone levels? Have you undergone any treatment?
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by icare1: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
be more concern about yourself than your husand if he maries any one you can also find another partner. noe thing is needful PRAY.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Outstrip(f): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2011
Unbelievable grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by deniyor: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
I bet this is a joke cos I doubt a man can be that heartless.
Poster, now tell us the true story.
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by member67023: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2011
loveJoyce:

Presently Many married women just faked as mothers and wives while playing the field harder as prostitudes.

Sadly, My boyfriend left me a year ago. now. I may be in need of someone to love,  I am mature and beautiful, My friends told me about the site------ http://bestkept-secrets..com/p/best-kept-secrets-learn-from.html   and i got curious about it. they met their boyfriends there., said It's the best place to meet a wealthy lover, So i got a username ---Claraphil --- there in order to find a new wealthy boyfriend. is it wrong? Very interesting but dubious guys may not enjoy there.

THIS POSTER IS REALLY MARRIED. TOO MUCH LIES AND FAKE PEOPLE ON NLAND

loveJoyce:

My husband is proposing to my younger sister because i have no child for the past five years of our marriage . He said if i refuse, he will marry one of my  friend. Infact he appears in love with both. These are impossible conditions and i am very confused. Which do i accept. I know he is nuts and will go ahead with one.

Within 1 week this poster is married without child for 5 yrs.
shocked
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by deniyor: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^ grin
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by Carlosein(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
poster got bursted grin grin grin

na wa for jobless, hopeless and senseless pple o.

and to think i actually gave a damn undecided
Re: My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because by deniyor: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
The story was way too abusive and extreme for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend / Housemaid Arrested For Raping Employer's 14 Year Old Son / For Seun's Attention: Scamming Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.